Postings by Guest ID 1153863

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Is it safe to give my pooch coconut oil?

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 1:52am PST 
Coconut oil would be really healthy for your dog but should be consumed in little amount. It has the healthy benefits that your dog needs.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 2 12:50 am

Dog Health > Broken toe

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 1:00am PST 
He might have been hurt badly and for now he needs some rest and not to stressed out his legs much. However, you can still play with him with minimal walking. You can also make him walk around the porch. He got to exercise his legs somehow.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 16 1:00 am

Puppy Place > Introducing.... SKIPPER!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:44am PST 
he is such an adorable puppy and post more pics of him as he grows. Anyways, congratulations applause
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 1:15 pm

Puppy Place > New 11 wk old puppy is very scared of other people

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 1:05am PST 
It is really normal for a puppy to be scared of other people. They are more familiar with the scent of their mother or brother and sister and a human that has been taking care of him since he was little. There are other puppies who are friendly enough that they enjoy human attention but there are some who are not like your puppy. I think you should let him take his time to be familiar with people around him. It is also important that you understand him.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 7:00 am

Dog Health > Seizure?

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 1:57am PST 
I also never encounter such issue with my dog. All you have to do is bring him to the vet to check him up.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Feb 14 4:41 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.