Postings by Guest ID 1152869

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > My dog doesn't like me :(

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 9:00pm PST 
i called for a trainer and ill be taking classes with him every weekend i have spent alot of my time with him and he is back to normal. as far as keeping hm indoor goes, i tried but he hates staying indoor he starts scratching the door to go outside. my parents agreed to go walking with him after he is trained because they go walking anyways and when i come for weekends ill take care of him. he is not tortured he is just more attatched to the care taker than to me which came out oddly to me because he was the closest to me. i took him to a vet got him check and he said he is a happy healthy dog i got him new treats which he is enjoying and also new toys to play with him. i spent 3 hours daily with him and im looking forward to more.i even let him out of the kennel all day and when i put him back he went to sleep smile . yes i love roger and he is everything for me to give up on him that easy.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 6:40pm PST 
thankyou tyler im a 16 year old girk and im not giving my dog away i didnt choose my words rightly earlier so let me add when i say he is in kennel all day its not torturous he is removed and my caretakers is a big family which takes care of him and he loves them just doesnt like me as much i spent the whole night crying next to him and he is my best friend again.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 10:34am PST 
thankyou for all your responses i will take my dog for classes and be with him more and for all of you who think i should re home him back off i heard enough of it and im not torturing him thats for sure because if i was i love him enough to have done that long ago.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 9:47am PST 
he does have care takers who give him fresh food and water take him for his walks and clean his place for him
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 9:16am PST 
i did mention that i stay away but do everything possible when im home and i dont want to give him away its easier said than done i know its no justice to him but i love him with all my heart and im working towards making him happier so if u just understand it would be nice
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:55am PST 
can he still be trained I mean he is 7 years now
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:51am PST 
can he still be trained I mean he is 7 years now
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:40am PST 
he is always locked in his kennel and he is left open at night till morning. When i come home i unleash him but the problem is i cant leave him open as there are small kids at my place who are scared of him and my aunt locks him back frown
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:35am PST 
I would love to but the problem is I dont stay at home I only come during weekends, and also he is huge to take for a walk last time I tried he dragged me on the road..
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:32am PST 
He is a german shepard
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:14 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.