Postings by Guest ID 1147620

GO!

Akita > Dads allergic to my akita-HELP

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 7:40am PST 
Im 18 and during the summer I bought a akita whilst my dad was away.. When he came back we found out that he is allergic to my akira (he's allergic to cats).. Is there anything I could do to try and prevent him having a runny nose and sneezing a lot? At the moment I cleaning and hoovering every room each day and brushing my akita, I walk him everyday too.. Would shaving him work? I am willing to try anything as my dad is getting worse and wanting me to get rid of Riley :/ frown
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 3 8:13 am

Akita > Looking for an akita puppy...

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 7:31am PST 
My akita is now 9months, when I got him I had 4 other dog,3basset hounds (2female and a male)and a female stray who is not much older than a year so still a pup.. My akita took very well to the other dogs and still does and the others all accepted him, I think it is and would be a good idea to get one when there is a pup in the house as you say to train them smile I hope this helped smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 26 12:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.