Postings by Guest ID 1138031

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Tagg GPS question

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 4:31am PST 
It seems like from online pictures that this has a somewhat curved shape and would fit best on a collar. Do you think this curved shape would be uncomfortable to wear on a harness? My pup is about 14 pounds and does not usually wear a collar.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 4:31 am

Small Dogs > Keep this Harness on all Day?

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 4:57am PST 
Hi..Usually my shih tzu is "naked" in the house, but we recently moved and he has tried to escape a few times. He is microchipped, but I would like to have something with ID on him..am considering a breakway collar with a flat tag, or a harness like this where our phone # can be embroidered (that is all that would fit).
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13118756&f=PAD %2FpsNotAvailInUS%2FNo

He would still be naked in the evenings once everyone is in for the night, and we would be sure to brush him often to reduce matting. He is kept short.
I would also be putting a TAGG gps on him. For walks he walks in a harness. Anyone have suggestions between the two options?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Molly, Mar 5 10:17 am

Food & Nutrition > Question about Natural Balance

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 7:35pm PST 
What about the Earthborn Holistics lamb...I know someone mentioned that previously, and when I was at the store today there was a rep there that I was speaking to, and it actually seems like it may be a decent option. They actually do carry the Acana though (thought they didn't) so that may still be in the running. WOuld it be correct to say either one of these would be a better option than the Cal Natural? Would either teh Earthborn or the Acana be better than the other?Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Marley, Nov 22 10:31 pm

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 6:14pm PST 
Thanks for the suggestions...from what I am seeing, it seems like despite the P&G purchase, the Cal Naturals still seems to be OK..anyone else use it? The Acana looks great but seems like right now it would be hard to find, so the 2 other pssobilities are Cal Nat and Wellness Lamb. Any preference between the 2?thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Marley, Nov 22 10:31 pm

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 6:31pm PST 
That is a good point...is there a better LID with lamb that you would suggest? Must be safe to feed a 6 month puppy...he may not have food allergies per se but has a very sensitive tummy so this was suggested to us by the vet. He did well when he first came home on Nutro chicken and lamb, but after wanting to switch to something better (Merrick Puppy and Merrick duck grain free) he has had loose bloddy stools. He was transitioned properly and is free of parasites. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Marley, Nov 22 10:31 pm

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 3:50pm PST 
Hi..I am new here..I am thinking about switching my dog to this, but have some concerns about their recent recalls...anyone have any insight into this or reasons why they still feed NB/chose to switch?
Thanks!big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Marley, Nov 22 10:31 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.