Postings by Guest ID 1127406

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Independents are Best - Sunshine Farms Pet Food

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 12:10am PST 
I worry about the large commercial pet food companies. I often try to source my own food from local companies and do the same for my pet food. I'd recommend trying to find a good nutritionist in your neighborhood. I'm current dog food, Sunshine Farms Adult Formula is produced locally and sources locally. I realize not consumers can find food production in their backyards but a small size company has many advantages over the large commercial pet food companies. Good luck with your search. I'm sure that you'll make the right choice.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 10 3:22 am

Food & Nutrition > Putting it out there- Nutro Limited Ingredient Grain Free is another option for sensitive tummies

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 1:27am PST 
I haven't had luck with Nutro products. Even with the latest round of bad news my dogs never took to the food. I search for local independent pet food companies that source ingredients from their backyard. I live in Salinas, California and we have a small company called Sunshine Farms Pet Food. They make a solid grain-free Adult Formula that my dogs really like. First ingredient duck meal. Awesome food if you can find it.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 7 5:28 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.