Postings by Guest ID 1123151

GO!

Dogster Railroad > Not sure how this works

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '12 11:56am PST 
Sorry Im new to this and I started a "topic" and then it said I had a reply but I couldnt see it lol. Im not sure who he has contacted but I am in contact with someone who is willing to try and get someone to do a home visit that is around here so that the transport will be free. If the home visit is done then my husbands father is good to go. So please keep your fingers crossed that this woman can pull some strings and find someone willing to do a home visit. Thanks for everyone who replied smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Angel, Aug 5 11:48 pm

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '12 11:45am PST 
It says I have a reply but I cant see it?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel, Aug 5 11:48 pm

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '12 11:23am PST 
Ok so Im new to this site and I have a few questions. Do you guys help with the pay to have a dog transported or do you just help find someone to transport the dog? My husbands father is trying to rescue a dog in Ohio and we live in Indiana. He cant afford to get to Ohio and the one transport that he found wants a home check done before they will transport the dog and no rescue places in Ohio will drive to Indiana just for that. Now the sad part is that this dog is going to be killed in a week if no one saves him. Any ideas on how we can get the money to save him? Any help or advice is very appreciated. Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Angel, Aug 5 11:48 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.