Postings by Guest ID 1119870


Service & Therapy Dogs > Psychiatric Service Dog certification

Member Since
Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 2:00am PST 
Could someone please tell me how I could get a dog a registered for a service dog. I live in alaska. I am doing alot of research and possibly thinking about getting pound puppy so I can train him also I have little pom as well and working on training him so I can have him with me at work. PTSD is not fun. I hate the anxiety that affects my life. lately the shakes from it have been getting worse. I just tell people i'm really cold so they don't ask if I am ok. I hate trying to hide this but I don't need to be asked a few thousand times a day. I want to function like normal people with out this disorder. I am going to talk to my Therapist and see what she thinks about this before I bring it up with my boss. I am on disability already and would like to get off this if at all possible for me. People don't understand I guess that if we who have anxiety, ptsd, and depression don't want to be this way. So if anyone has any information that would help me out I would greatly appreciate a responce. Thank you.
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 19 8:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.