Postings by Guest ID 1113936

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Food & Nutrition > Should I try Orijen again?

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 11:47pm PST 
Be sure you aren't feeding too much of the Champion products, too. It is easy to overfeed. My 42 lb girl was eating 2 cups/day of Wellness Core. When I switched to Champion, I only gave her 1.5 cups/day but she still quickly gained a lot of weight. She is now getting 3/4 cup of Acana or Orijen/day.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dunkin, Jan 9 7:36 am

Dog Health > Thoughts on no rabies vaccine in Texas

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 2:26pm PST 
Be aware that the rabies law is there to directly protect people, not dogs. If you are found to have a dog not up to date, you would be fined and your dog may be immediately euthanized if he may have been exposed. Some fines are hundreds of dollars per day of delinquency. Most dogs in Mexico are not protected which means most dogs in Texas are at high risk.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dunkin, Jan 8 3:58 pm

Raw Food Diet > Lyme and Raw

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 7:14pm PST 
Please join the Tick-L email list. They can help you a lot. The doxy must be given with food. Pepcid AC can be given pre-dose to help with appetite. Many also add specific herbal remedies. Best wishes...Lyme's is such a horrid disease.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Obi, Dec 30 9:28 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > SunBeam Gourmet dog treat recipes

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 1:38pm PST 
Yes, it is the SunBeam Gourmet Pet Treat Maker available at Petsmart. They had a black Friday sale so I picked up one.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:30 pm

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:03am PST 
Usually I hate dealing with PB but they were really easy. I'm using mine to make treats to share so hoped to hear what other dogs besides my hog dogs liked. Enjoy!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:30 pm

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 7:29am PST 
Which recipes have folks tried and which do your dogs like? The PB seemed to be very easy to make and the dogs like them. The Bacon Biscuits are more trouble to make but the dogs absolutely LOVE them. I was thinking of trying the chicken broth and the cheese recipes...any comments?
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:30 pm

Food & Nutrition > Goody box for dogs

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 2:01pm PST 
I bought coupons for Bugsy Boxes on Oct.27 through LeLePets and still have not received them. BB says they MIGHT get here before the holiday...in the mean time, do I just buy another gift for the intended recipients - who knows, they never answer!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 10:07 pm

Food & Nutrition > What amount of kcals per cup is your super active dog on?

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 3:17pm PST 
I have an 18 month old setter who spends hours every day running in my large fenced yard with other dogs playing or chasing deer/turkeys/feral cats. She weighs about 50 lb and eats 3 cups/day of whatever Champion food I have on hand...mostly Acana chicken. Digestibility is as important, if not more so, than kcal/cup. Her 65lb father runs with her most of the time and he also only gets 3 cups/day. My relatively lazy 42 lb girl is plump on 1 cup/day.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Alanna, Dec 17 2:09 pm

Food & Nutrition > Goody box for dogs

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 1:29am PST 
Isn't Pawalla merely samples?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 10:07 pm

Sports & Agility > Something to engage a dog with luxating patellas?

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 2:25am PST 
Jasper would LOVE nosework. In typical classes, dogs each do 3 runs of 3 hides and are mentally exhausted by the end of class.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Nov 30 7:49 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.