Postings by Guest ID 1112566

GO!

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Walk-With-Us Festival

Miso

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 10:28am PST 
Hello Doggie Devotees,

We are gearing up for the very first Calgary Greenway Walk-With-Us Festival set for Friday, June 22, 2012 and we need YOU to help make it happen!

Sports celebrities, clowns, mascots, dignitaries, media and families from the community will be joining Mayor Nenshi for a free event along The Calgary Greenway north from 64th Ave NE to the Saddlebrook play park. This is a fun and leisurely walk that ends with food and entertainment for everyone:

The Calgary Greenway Walk-With-Us Festival
Friday, June 22
Walk starts at 10:00AM and festivities run through to 2:00PM
The Calgary Greenway at the east end of 64th Ave NE

We hope you can help make this inaugural event a spectacular occasion for the families, children and celebrity guests by simply attending and helping us to cross promote within your own network.

The festival will take place alongside one of Calgary's biggest off leash dog parks (East end of 64 Ave NE)and we will have doggie demonstrations happening throughout the day.

Parks Foundation Calgary is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing parks and green spaces, river valleys and amateur sports throughout the city. The Calgary Greenway is a unique network of parks, pathways and playgrounds that will encircle the city and help make Calgary’s path system the largest and most accessible in North America.

Please contact me to let me know if you are planning to come, I look forward to hearing from you.

Experience Your Newest Outdoor Recreation Destination – The Calgary Greenway!

Respectfully,

Carsen Kendel
Marketing Coordinator
Direct: 403-974-0749
ckendel@parksfdn.com
www.parksfdn.com
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 25 10:28 am

Sports & Agility > Walk-With-Us Festival

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 10:23am PST 
Hello Doggie Devotees,

We are gearing up for the very first Calgary Greenway Walk-With-Us Festival set for Friday, June 22, 2012 and we need YOU to help make it happen!

Sports celebrities, clowns, mascots, dignitaries, media and families from the community will be joining Mayor Nenshi for a free event along The Calgary Greenway north from 64th Ave NE to the Saddlebrook play park. This is a fun and leisurely walk that ends with food and entertainment for everyone:

Friday, June 22
The Calgary Greenway at the east end of 64th Ave NE

We hope you can help make this inaugural event a spectacular occasion for the families, children and celebrity guests by simply attending and helping us to cross promote within your own network.

The festival will take place alongside one of Calgary's biggest off leash dog parks (East end of 64 Ave NE)and we will have doggie demonstrations happening throughout the day.

Parks Foundation Calgary is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing parks and green spaces, river valleys and amateur sports throughout the city. The Calgary Greenway is a unique network of parks, pathways and playgrounds that will encircle the city and help make Calgary’s path system the largest and most accessible in North America.

Please contact me to let me know if you are planning to come, I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Carsen Kendel
Marketing Coordinator
ckendel@parksfdn.com
www.parksfdn.com
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 25 10:23 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Walk-With-Us Festival

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 10:21am PST 
Hello Dog Devotees,

Friday, June 22
The Calgary Greenway at 64th Ave NE

The festival takes place alongside one of Calgary's biggest off leash dog parks (East end of 64 Ave NE)and we will have doggie demonstrations happening throughout the day.

Respectfully,
Carsen Kendel
Marketing Coordinator
ckendel@parksfdn.com
www.parksfdn.com
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 14 9:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.