Postings by Guest ID 1104390

GO!

Dog Health > leg brace

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 7:54pm PST 
I have used the A-Trac brace by woundwear. It has done wonders for my pup! I suggest you look into it!

Lizzy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 30 7:54 pm

Senior Dogs > Anyone have a stifle (knee) brace?

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 10:19am PST 
Hello Everyone,

I have had good luch with the A-Trac brace from woundwear. It helped real well for my dog Zep. He had a full tear. I did not go the surgery route because of costs and not being a 100% guarantee. The brace worked great! I suggest you take a look at woundwear.com and talk to them. The brace can be applied for different injuries as I remember.

Good Luck! Thanks

Ed
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 4 11:37 am

Dog Health > leg brace

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '12 7:48pm PST 
Benjamin,

I would Definetly go with the Woundwear atrac dynamic brace. My pup had a cruciate year and it did wonders after a week of him getting used to it. It does take time and effort from both dog and master but the outcome is great! I saw a few videos on YouTube of the brace and then I called. Dr. Spatt was very helpful. I spoke to Him a few times before I purchased. My vet took the proper measurements and it was set!
You active pup will still be able to run around!

Liz
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 30 7:54 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.