Postings by Guest ID 1087691

GO!

Dachshund > Back Surgery Worries

Barked: Fri Jan 27, '12 4:12pm PST 
Hiya all..reading everyone responses has put me at ease a little that im not the only one going crazy about daxie back problems....my mini dax phoebe who is 5 in may has had surgery yesterday to remove a slipped disc,we visted her tonight at the vets and i came home in tears as she has no use of her back legs at all and hated leaving her there although i know its best for her at the moment,im so scared the feeling in her back and legs wont come back at all and looking for abit of re-assurance that this op will work, she is a much loved pet and i would be lost without her,i have wrapped my girl in cotton wool since she was a pup as i was aware of back issues with this breed,shes never been allowed to jump on the sofa or up and down stairs so im sad this has happend...can anyone tell me what to expect from now? hope all your pooches are recovering well..charlotte xx
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 27 4:12 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.