Postings by Guest ID 1081053

GO!

Small Dogs > After back surgery...

Barked: Sat Dec 31, '11 5:19pm PST 
Hello! New to this board but found it because I have to ask some familiar people about my dachshund's recent back surgery. She is 4 days post-op and doing great. Eating, drinking, going to the bathroom, and even playing with her toys a little. One question I have is that I noticed some bruising on her chest area and in between her back legs. I brought her over to the vet who did the surgery, and he wasn't concerned, but I have this gut feeling that something is wrong. The bruises range from deep purple to red colors. It doesn't hurt her when I touch it and she hasn't been licking/biting in that area. I just can't figure out what's going on. Anybody have any idea what it could be??
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 31 5:31 pm

Dog Health > After back surgery..

Barked: Sat Dec 31, '11 5:15pm PST 
Hello! New to this board but found it because I have to ask some familiar people about my dachshund's recent back surgery. She is 4 days post-op and doing great. Eating, drinking, going to the bathroom, and even playing with her toys a little. One question I have is that I noticed some bruising on her chest area and in between her back legs. I brought her over to the vet who did the surgery, and he wasn't concerned, but I have this gut feeling that something is wrong. The bruises range from deep purple to red colors. It doesn't hurt her when I touch it and she hasn't been licking/biting in that area. I just can't figure out what's going on. Anybody have any idea what it could be??
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 31 5:24 pm

Dachshund > After back surgery..

Barked: Sat Dec 31, '11 5:04pm PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Baron, Nov 8 3:14 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.