Postings by Guest ID 1065787

GO!

Food & Nutrition > My local specialty petstore bought out by Petco!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 12:48am PST 
I hate Petco too. Not because of the fact that they are a big-box store, but because of the fact that BECAUSE they are a big-box store, they can care less about you. Anyways, after they bought out the local Pet People, I noticed a lot of brands pulled out. But I did find a great alternative. I began buying food online on WAG.COM (I believe this company is affiliated with Amazon or at least advertises on the website)
They have a huge selection of things you don't find at Petco/Petsmart. They have both Acana AND Orijen which if you are familiar with the brand, know how hard it is to find it stocked at a local store. They prices are pretty good, and shipping is free if you buy over a small minimum. The shipping is lightning fast. I put the order in online on Sunday night, and on Tuesday, the box was sitting in front of the door. Also, their customer service is great.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 4:12 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.