Postings by Guest ID 1038500

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Pomeranian > Confused about "triplecoat" Pom being legit? It is.

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 12:45pm PST 
Yup as others has said, no such thing as a triple coat. Pomeranians are a double coated breed that consists of the outer coat (guard hairs) and under coat.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 19 12:45 pm

Pomeranian > Amazing Shrieking Pomeranians?
Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 12:13pm PST 
I agree with everyone else that it might be best to get her checked incase she's in pain of some sort.

If not, she may just be being an attention seeker. Sometimes we baby our doggies too much and in my opinion this is lovely, but not always a good thing. It can end up making them very bossy, sometimes agressive towards others and well, a big baby! lol.

Sometimes with pups it's hard to know why they are barking or shrieking, we wonder "do they need to pee?" or "do they just want attention?" and we have to take the risk, but if we give in and go to them, comfort them or baby them when it's just for attention they will learn that by barking or shrieking they get your attention.

Prince is a barker, not too bad, mainly when someone knocks at the door. But when he thinks I am going to leave he will shriek, yep, my fault, because he's always with me and when I am not home he's with my mother and I have not got him used to having time on his own. When he comes out in the car with me, I get out my side and go round the other side to get him out of his car harness (he sits in the back) and he shrieks so bad while I'm walking to the other side of the car, people often stare and possibly think I'm murdering him lol.

If she's fine and not in pain, not attention seeking or you do not baby her too much... then I have no idea what else this could be confused
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 12:13 pm

Pomeranian > Does your Pom twitch?

Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 12:01pm PST 
Hi Fauna, sorry to hear this and that I cannot personally help. I see there have been no replies, and wondered if you used Facebook? It's just there are lots of groups/pages for Poms on there and I thought there could possibly be someone on there who has experienced something similar with their Pom.

Here are a couple I know of and use, but there are more on there
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/2220122867/
http: //www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/pomeranien/

Sorry if you don't use Facebook and I hope someone can reply here soon for you.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 12:01 pm

Pomeranian > Pomeranians are so smart!!!

Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 11:57am PST 
They really are smart! and what a clever boy to be doing that at 16 weeks, you must be very proud. I think some dogs can take a little longer with potty training but your guy sounds like he's doing brilliantly, but shush, don't tell him... it's not all him wink you must be doing such a great job at potty training.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 25 6:03 am

Pomeranian > Does your Pom ride on your shoulder?

Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 11:54am PST 
Wow brave Poms! although they do seem to put all their trust in us owners bless them.

I think Prince would be too big to ride on my shoulder laugh out loud. Instead, I carry him around in my arms like a new born baby cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 11:54 am

Pomeranian > What are your pom's favorite toys?
Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 11:51am PST 
Prince loves squeaky toys, but I think his fave are balls! he plays with these the most and likes to play fetch too.

Most days my floor is covered in dog toys! I put them in a neat pile, but he always gets them all back out into the middle laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Mar 14 8:16 pm

Pomeranian > HELP!!! Is this a pedigree Pomeranian?

Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 10:20am PST 
How is everything going with your new pup? I hope all is going well smile

Nicky made a very good point. It is good if you can buy from someone who does health tests, as a check up at the vet will not be able to tell you if the pup has genetic problems etc.

Either way, I hope to see some pics soon! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Apr 3 10:48 pm

Pomeranian > When to start grooming?

Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 10:17am PST 
I'm glad Bentley was confident at the groomers! It certainly makes things a lot easier smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:17 am

Pomeranian > My Pom is massive?

Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 10:11am PST 
@Dylan, that is exactly why I put 'But yes, sometimes a pup can be what is known as a 'throwback', the parents can be of breed standard size (or close to) but a pup can end up being larger'.

@Sweeney, you're right. Just because a dog is AKC or KC registered this does not mean the dog is pure bred or bred the 'proper' way.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:11 am

Pomeranian > POM ZOOMIES!
Prince

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 10:07am PST 
Hehehe this made me lol! Prince does this too, but we call it 'berserking'. It's so funny to watch and when he does it I laugh so much my tummy hurts laugh out loudsmile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:07 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.