Postings by Guest ID 1035344

GO!

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > New puppy on the way I need some help please
Ricochet

Being a puppy is- fun but you also- tierd

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:51pm PST 
Lucille Thanks!! I agree on The redirecting but since I am a new Aussie owner can I get some tips on how to do that? Thanks for the good advice by the way. I will remember to have fun with my little puppy.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ricochet, Jun 1 4:51 pm

Ricochet

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:48pm PST 
Thanks Kodiak!! I will try to get him into a puppy kindergarten class. Your trainer you had sounded good. smileGood idea on the praising!! smile Thanks for the wonderful advice smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ricochet, Jun 1 4:51 pm

Ricochet

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:42pm PST 
Thanks Bruno! I agree I think will look pretty when he grows up. I have herd they were shy that's what my mom said about them. I will for sure socialize him. When ever I can. Thanks for the advice Bruno!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ricochet, Jun 1 4:51 pm

Ricochet

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:39pm PST 
Thanks for the welcome Huck!!! I agree. Thanks for the tips up above. How to you them on nipping and grabbing your pant leg ETC,. I love Aussie's also they have always been my dream dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ricochet, Jun 1 4:51 pm

Behavior & Training > Ode to the "Dogs in the City"

Ricochet

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 7:01pm PST 
A leash pop is not a cue!!! and I agree this guy is a joke!! WOW!!! I feel bad for the owners who fall into this trap. Just because the owners saw it on T.V means they have to do it too. Poor dogs getting "Trained" by at "expert trainer" they basically don't know what they age doing wrong. Poor dogs. And who sits there and just watch's another dog get attacked. Its crazy!
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 8:46 am

Ricochet

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 5:58pm PST 
Hi I am getting a new puppy. His name will be Ricochet. I have not got him yet since he is only a four weeks old. I need some help. I need some advice when I first get him I wanna keep him busy. I need some ideas. Can you please help me out with some ideas? When she gets a little older I am gonna do 4-H with her and maybe AKC agility. and obedience Training but other then that besides walks how do I keep him busy? I am also a first time Aussie owner
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Ricochet, Jun 1 4:51 pm

Behavior & Training > New puppy on the way I need some help please.

Gabby

I LOVE to gab!

Barked: Sun May 13, '12 10:15am PST 
Thanks and will do!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Gabby, May 13 10:15 am

Behavior & Training > New puppy on the way I need some help please.

Gabby

I LOVE to gab!

Barked: Sat May 12, '12 9:14pm PST 
Hi I am getting a new puppy. His name will be Ricochet. I have not got him yet since he is only a few days old. I need some help. I need some advice when I first get him I wanna keep him busy. I need some ideas. Can you please help me out wit some ideas? When she gets a little older I am gonna do 4-H with her and maybe AKC agility. and obedience Training but other then that besides walks how do I keep him busy? I am also a first time Aussie owner.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gabby, May 13 10:15 am

Puppy Place > Australian Shepherd's

Ricochet

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 8:26am PST 
I am sorry for you're loss. They do sound like Wonderful dogs. and have a lot of energy I am ready for. Obedience 101 I'll start soon after I get him. smilethen on to agility when he is old enough. wink I have a big plans for sports. I am moving out to the more of the country. we are going to live on 2 achers. So my little ricki will have roomt to run. smile and what a cute little Aussie. If you don't mind me asking whats the diffrence between a toy and a mini?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ricochet, May 10 8:26 am

Miniature Australian Shepherd > New puppy on the way I need some help please.
Ricochet

Barked: Wed May 9, '12 5:48pm PST 
Hi I am getting a new puppy. His name will be Ricochet. I have not got him yet since he is only a week old. I need some help. I need some advice when I first get him I wanna keep him busy. I need some ideas. Can you please help me out wit some ideas? When he gets a little older I am gonna do 4-H with her and maybe AKC agility. and obedience Training but other then that besides walks how do I keep him busy? I am also a first time Aussie owner. I am gonna do obedience with him. and then trick later.

p.s I have not done puppy proofing in a long time I need some tips.

Thanks-Ricochet
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ricochet, May 9 5:48 pm

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.