Postings by Guest ID 1016061

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Elk Antlers for Dogs

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '12 8:51pm PST 
I have four dogs, including Jake and Casey, new puppies, and Cindy, my 11 year old poodle. I am using elk antlers for dogsas their dog treats. I found them at Doggie Dia and love them. I am wondering though if there are other dog treats that are delicious, nutritious, good for the teeth, don't make a mess and last a long time? Please let me know.

Thanks, Dogprotector1
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 11 12:12 pm

Food & Nutrition > Elk antlers and salmon oil = safe for puppies?

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 6:26pm PST 
Elk Antlers for Puppies

We have a new puppy named Bucks and we are already giving him small elk antlers for dogs. He is about ten weeks old. He seems to love them and we know they are very good for his teeth. So go right ahead and use elk antlers for dogs.

Warmly, Diane
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 7:34 pm

Senior Dogs > Pet Strollers for Rough Terrain

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 6:08pm PST 
Thanks for your response about the pet jogger. I compared it to the one I was looking at (pet strollers). I still like the one I first spotted and am going to try it out.

Thanks, Diane
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 6:08 pm

Small Dogs > Dog Sling for Small Dogs

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 8:22pm PST 
How do I move out into the world comfortably with my small dog, Chi Chi? I want him to keep his feet clean, by close to you and be totally safe. I am thinking of a dog sling and have found one I am interested in Dog Sling at the Doggie Diva Dog Boutique Online. Would love to hear anyone's opinion as to the type of brand?

Warmly, dogprotector1
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 25 12:10 pm

Senior Dogs > Pet Strollers for Rough Terrain

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 9:10pm PST 
My family and I go camping. We decided to take Jake, our poodle, with us, and to bring a heavy duty stroller to move along the trails. We figured we could attach some of our gear to the stroller and keep Jake in it when he got too hot or tired. He is already 12 and has bad arthritis. We wanted him to be comfortable. We found the right pet stroller on http://www.doggie-diva.com/pet-zip-1st-class-dog-jogger.html. It has lasted for three years and we are thrilled. Please let me know of your experience with rugged pet strollers.

Thanks, dogprotector1
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 6:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.