Postings by Guest ID 1011448

GO!

Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier > Where are all you Wheaties out there???

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 7:29am PST 
Hello all you Wheatie owners....finally i have found an area where i can compair notes and get suggestions. I have a 9 year old female named Casey. She is wonderful a bit oversized for her bread but we love her just the same. We have been suffering over the years with skin alergies. The most recent food we are using is Blue, holistic and organic really has helped her alot!!! Benedryl helps when the change of seasons hit. She just had 8 cysts removed all non cancerous but i am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well. Our vet not to familiar with this breed. I have also found that when groomed with oatmeal bath helps their skin. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 5:53 pm

Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier > Where are all you Wheaties out there???

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 7:29am PST 
Hello all you Wheatie owners....finally i have found an area where i can compair notes and get suggestions. I have a 9 year old female named Casey. She is wonderful a bit oversized for her bread but we love her just the same. We have been suffering over the years with skin alergies. The most recent food we are using is Blue, holistic and organic really has helped her alot!!! Benedryl helps when the change of seasons hit. She just had 8 cysts removed all non cancerous but i am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well. Our vet not to familiar with this breed. I have also found that when groomed with oatmeal bath helps their skin. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 5:53 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.