Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > May I have wings please?
Zimba (In- Loving- Memory)

Stalker Dog

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 8:26pm PST 
Thank you for your time Alice - I LOVE them!!!!big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 8:26 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > A Pets Ten Commandments
Pashia

Stalker Dog II

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 8:13pm PST 
Brutus' Mommy

Your last words were only 2. Over the years you said so many more....how many times did you tell him you loved him? I know the guilt is hard. I have been in this situation with a puppy and put him outside because he was getting sick. I called for him the next morning but he did not come, he had literally just passed away.

We can beat ourselves up forever what we think we did wrong when we think it counted most. But I think the real truth is that we opened our hearts to them and they knew it and loved us back. That started the journey of so many things we got right.

Brutus probably tried to wait for you....but his body most likely gave out on him. I am so sorry for the pain you are experiencing. He really must have been an awesome dog. I am grateful for you that you found such a great companion.

Take care.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 1:22 pm

Dogster Diaries > Please pray for my mommy

Pashia

Stalker Dog II

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 7:31pm PST 
I will pray for your mommy! balloons hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 17 1:12 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Dogster - Why you use it and who are your pup pals

Pashia

Stalker Dog II

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 7:26pm PST 
I found Dogster by accident and started pages for my 2 dogs...I love reading the diaries of other dogs and accept all pup pal requests. I make requests based upon a dog that touches me in some way - I do not choose by breed or location.

Not everyone I know in real life shares my enthusiasm for my pets. Besides the 2 dogs I have listed, my husband has 9 hunting dogs. Plus I have a cat. We just love animals.

I have referred friends to this site, but have not found where any have added their dogs. I have not met any owner or dog in person.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 9:33 am

What I Love About Dogster > How did everybody get their names???

Pashia

Stalker Dog II

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 7:19pm PST 
Since I am a mix of 4 breeds - Mommy knew I had to have a special name. They did not have a dog at home whose name began with a "P" so she made up the name of Pashia. (pronounced 'posha'). I arrived home the week before Easter and when she did some research on my name, there was a similar name in the Russian language that meant "Passover".
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Sep 10 5:15 pm

What I Love About Dogster > How did everybody get their names???

Stalker Dog

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 7:17pm PST 
My mommy decided to name me Zimba. She was told later that it was similar to Simba from the Lion King. I would love to say that she just knew I would be her great protector. However - at the time Daddy had 12 or 13 hunting dogs and Mommy knew they did not have a dog name that started with a "Z" so she made my name up.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Sep 10 5:15 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Just Getting Started...Let\'s be Pals..xoxox

Pashia

Stalker Dog II

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 7:11pm PST 
Star - we are the same age!!! I hope we can be friends. Welcome to Dogster, it is a fun place with lots of neat dogs and puppies. You have chosen the right place smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 25 12:36 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Euthanization

Stalker Dog

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 4:51am PST 
I understand your views. I had never seen it done until this past Saturday. I was amazed at how painless and fast the process was.

Losing a beloved pet is terrible, whether it is through a natural course of events or they are helped along to the bridge.

Euthanization is not for everyone - only you can decide what is best for your pet. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by , Aug 26 10:00 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > He is gone at 8 weeks

Stalker Dog

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 1:52pm PST 
Lando, I am so sorry you went to the bridge so soon.

My friend, Lightning, went to the bridge when he was 12 weeks old. He left us in November 2008. We were good friends and good housedogs together. I took good care of him until he got sick with parvo. He was in the hospital for 7 days. My mommy visited him every day. She would have me sleep with a special blanket each night and then took it to Lightning to remind him of me. While visiting she wrapped Lightning in his own blanket and left that near my crate when she got home so I did not forget him.

I was so hopeful when Lightning came home from the hospital, I thought he would be my forever friend. But just 3 weeks later he died from complications from the parvo virus.

Lightning went to the bridge with the blanket she wrapped him in at the hospital - and I went to the bridge with the blanket I slept with while Lightning was in the hospital.

Lando - Lightning and I know you have had a rough time in your brief 8 weeks. We are at the bridge and ready to play with you. We'll teach you all kinds of fun things until your family calls you to join them!

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 23 1:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > May I have wings please?

Stalker Dog

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 1:42pm PST 
Thank you Charley - I love your poem and your letter from heaven. My mommy read them and cried. I love your pictures too! I had lots of bones like that. But our cat never let me get that close to her...you were so lucky!!!

Rest in peace,

Zimba
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 8:26 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.