Postings by Otto's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

Food & Nutrition > What is a bully stick?
Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:56pm PST 
Nice thread!laugh out loud Gotta say Otto loves him some bull willies!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dreamy, Feb 1 4:19 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > The PitBull Discussion
Junie

Hats not cats!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 9:09pm PST 
Junie "the pitbull" has been living with our 84 year old grandmother for the past 2 years. Junie is one of the few reasons that my Grandma has to live. My Grandma swore that she would never have a dog again, especially not a pitbull! Well they are in love now! This pitbull is truely a therapy dog and a life saver with all her kisses and snuggles.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Mika, Feb 13 8:27 pm

Food & Nutrition > What is your favorite Pet Shop

Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 8:37pm PST 
Our new favorite pet suppy store is called "Bark". They are a local shop with the best foods and natural pet supplies!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 3:47 am

Dog Health > FrontLine Plus Not working Anymore?

Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 8:12pm PST 
I remember our vet telling us about fleas building up a resistance to Front Line. Currently we use Advantage Multi to fight fleas, ticks, and heartworm. It's worked well for us so far.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Scout, Apr 19 12:47 pm

Dog Health > Parvo advice sought

Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 8:08pm PST 
Yes! Parvo sticks around for a long time. We made a 1/10th bleach solution and sprayed down everything. House, yard, toys...everything. And ALWAYS clean up after your pup goes to the bathroom.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Boots, Aug 25 8:43 am

Dog Health > Parvo advice sought
Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 9:19pm PST 
You may want to ask about getting a lactated ringer solution to take home. It's a bag of fluid with disposable needles that you inject into the dog's back to keep them hydrated. Otto had parvo and we spent about $1000. He was at the animal hospital for 2 days and we thought he had made it through. The next day he started throwing up again, and not eating. We took him back to the e-vets and they said he just needed fluids and gave us a lactated ringer bag along with instructions. It worked wonders. I would ask your vet about this option. Parvo is very expensive, but do what you can to get this pup through!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Boots, Aug 25 8:43 am

Food & Nutrition > What's your dog's favourite summer treat?

Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 6:45pm PST 
These are such great ideas! Sita, Otto loves plain old ice cubes as well. As soon as he hears the ice machine he runs over and looks at us like "Where's mine?"
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ellie CGC, Jun 26 7:42 pm

Dog Health > Weird thing??? I don't know!

Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 6:37pm PST 
Well, not even the vet could tell us exactly what it was. Otto was poked and prodded and inspected much to his dismay. The vet said it could be a fat deposit that moved, but we shouldn't worry as Otto isn't in pain and is acting normal. He said to keep our eye on it in case any abnormal lumps develop. As far as the discolored fur, he said not to worry as his skin is very healthy. So who knows?!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Otto, Jun 26 6:37 pm

Dog Health > Weird thing??? I don't know!

Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Sat Jun 23, '12 8:20pm PST 
No stinger, no oozing, no anything except a spot of discolored fur and an indent in his muscle. We feed him Taste of the Wild. I have no idea what this could be, but I guess we'll know on Monday when he goes to the vet. Thanks for your responses!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Otto, Jun 26 6:37 pm

Puppy Place > help me name my puppy
Otto

King Snuggler!

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 9:31pm PST 
I love Rua! I vote for that!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 10:44 am

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.