Postings by shelly's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Behavior & Training > please help dog eats everything when outside!!
sara

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 7:04pm PST 
she has plenty of toys i can only leave her outside for 10 minutes if im not out with her cause she'll eat herself sick.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by sara, Apr 6 7:04 pm

sara

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 6:44pm PST 
also incase anyone was wondering she eats well and i feed them both natural balance chicken and sweetpotato and lamb and rice.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by sara, Apr 6 7:04 pm

sara

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 6:29pm PST 
i sure hope someone has good advice fopr me i am at my wits end with this dog. i have 2 shelties the younger one sara is 16 months old. she is a lovable dog and great pet however she has a major problem. since we got her at 12 weeks old she has eaten everything insight while outside. poop, grass, acorns, twigs u name it. then she comes inside and vomits. now that spring is here and she is spending more time outside it is starting again. i know dogs eat grass when they have an upset belly so they can empty themselves. but her upset belly is coming from all the stuff she eats. she craves poop so much when my other dog is pooping she will look at her lick her lips and go try and eat it as the other is still going. when im there she knows she not supose to so she walks away but if i turn around she is on it. as far as the grass eating. she cant go 30 seconds without taking a bite of grass. she is so bad she grabs it as she runs to play it is like not stop. i think she just has a fixation oraly. u cant even pet her with out her licking your hand or put a leash on her with out her trying to lick it. i dont know what to do with her any more someone please help.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by sara, Apr 6 7:04 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance

shelly

Barked: Tue Mar 23, '10 6:35am PST 
thats what we use. i started with the tlra original formula and something in it did not agree with them they had bad diahrea. we switched to the limited ingredient formulas and been on that over a tear now. we rotate flavors from sweet potatoe and fish to shicken to lamb. its a very good quality food and not as expensive as some others.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Gatsby, Mar 30 3:10 pm

Dog Health > For those who use Berry Balance--can I use cran pills instead?

shelly

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 7:05pm PST 
shelly is on berry balance. just started last week. after the month of twice a day i will substitute with cran pills but i think i will stille use the berry balance for her a couple times a week. she gets crystals.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Nate, Apr 11 3:22 pm

Dog Health > Doggie eating her poo
sara

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 7:58am PST 
i do it too daddy does not like it he gets so agravated so i sneek and do it if daddy doesnt pick it up in time. i am 4 months old hopefully i grow out of it.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bridget aka Bad Pants, Ruby Ru, Mar 23 12:46 pm

Dog Health > Disappointed in Owners

shelly

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 7:55am PST 
yes please let us know how u make out. something needs to be done. since someone flagged my last post i reiterate something needs to happen to this guy.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Firefly, Mar 22 8:13 pm

Shetland Sheepdog > part sheltie?

shelly

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '09 8:51pm PST 
idk i never heard of a mini ausie. only full sized ones.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Dot, Apr 28 9:18 pm

Dog Health > Good to Crack Open Pills?

shelly

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '09 8:33pm PST 
then u can open them up on the food no problem. i do it with probiotics and cranberry extract.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dolly , Mar 22 11:23 pm

Dog Health > Is it normal for UTI symptoms to appear then disappear after spaying?
shelly

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '09 8:30pm PST 
possible. sounds like by the timeing of the 2 incidents that it could have been a hormonal thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by shelly, Mar 21 8:30 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.