Postings by My Family

GO!

American Staffordshire Terrier > Do you guys think I'm actually Am Staff?

Simon

Vicious Keeler

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 12:12pm PST 
Lucy definitely looks like she has some bully dominate in her , but she has an awful long snout it looks like from her pictures to be AmStaffy the ratio of their head [for conformation at least] is a touch less I believe.

C'mon ppl, dont let "Pedigree" and "papers" make you sound sooooo douche-baggish there were dog breeds a long time before any clubs formed to "register" them...

Papers and pedigree are nothing but PRETENTIOUSNESS, and a way people have found to MAKE MONEY with something that is supposed to be a PET and FAMILY member.... SHAME!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 3 2:30 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > What Do You Eat?
Dylan

"Dylan, Dylan,- Dylan"

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 11:58am PST 
We used to eat Innova, but or owner cant find it anywhere down here, now its Pedigree LargeBreed, that the store only carries frown
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 4:00 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > What is the physical difference between a APBT and and AmStaff?

Simon

Vicious Keeler

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 11:56am PST 
Albeit a very muscly and well defined hotdog!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 27 2:24 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > What is the physical difference between a APBT and and AmStaff?

Simon

Vicious Keeler

Barked: Thu Feb 5, '09 11:30am PST 
Cmon, ppl, there two completely different breeds! They come from the same foundation stock an share many branches in their family tree, but are totally different!
I have an APBT and AmStaff @ my house, examined apart I could see many an untrained examiner saying they look exactly the same, but taken together their obvious genetic differences become apparent, true there is obviously variation within breeds, but this is no explanation.

At my house atleast its like comparing a hot dog [APBT] to a Honey Glazed Ham [AmStaff]
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 27 2:24 pm

Dogster Railroad > Las Vegas to Humbolt County CA

Simon

Vicious Keeler

Barked: Thu Feb 5, '09 11:09am PST 
Whats going on? I been looking for an excuse to get back to Arcata for a weekend!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 6 8:41 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.