Postings by Princesse Lily CGN's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 773: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '15 7:07pm PST 
hug for Kolby

cheer for cooler weather, Flicka!

Having fun with the baby skunksconfused Met one on the way to Carmel's cage yesterday and on the way back to the house tonighteek
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '15 6:31pm PST 
wave its been hot here too ( finally!) lol Spent the weekend feeling grateful for being at the trailer at the campground on the beachbig grin We had Princesse with us, but she doesn't care for the waterfrown
[notify]
» There has since been 58 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '15 6:19pm PST 
hughug for Miss Scarlett , G and the Minpin , and Flicka and anyone else in need.

wave to everyone else

Still busy here. I cant believe how fast the week goes by!

Met a Lagotto Romagnolo puppy on the weekend. Did some research, and am very intrigued. Also found out that the only breeder in the Atlantic provinces is about 45 minutes away from the campground!
[notify]
» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Spoo vs Lagotto?

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '15 3:18am PST 
Yoshi, they are a very rare breed. Their full name is Lagotto Romagnolo There are supposedly only 500 in North America but that must be changing if I found one here in NB! They are smaller than Spoos but have similar hair. Here is the Canadian Kennel club link

http://www.ckc.ca/en/Choosing-a-Dog/Choosing-a-Breed/Sporting-Dogs /Lagotto-Romagnolo

Annie , the exercise part scares me a bit but some of the other traits suit hubby and I better than a Spoo. I did contact the breeder and she said they were happier with a job and lots of exercise. I suspect I will be making a pest of myself with her lol

I had actually considered them before finally settling on a Spoo . I had discounted them partly because they were too small and partly because I didnt think I could find one!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Annie Bannanie, Aug 13 9:25 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Spoo vs Lagotto?

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '15 8:08am PST 
As some of you know, I have had my heart set on a Standard Poodle for years. However this weekend I met a Lagotto and found a breeder who seems good only 3 hours away. I was shocked as one of the reasons I discounted them was they were so hard to find. Now I am torn because they also sound very much like we were looking for. Insights anyone?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Annie Bannanie, Aug 13 9:25 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '15 2:39am PST 
wave all.

We had a wicked thunder and lightning storm Tuesday night. The sky was lighting up every thirty seconds or so and it went on for about an hour and a half. I haven't seen a storm that bad in years. Lightning actually struck a convenience store 1/2 a mile from hereshock No one was hurt, thankfully, but quite a few of their electronics were put out of commission and they had to operate on a cash only basis for a couple of days. The best part is I was driving in the worst of the storm to pick up my son! Apparently I drove by that store abut 15 minutes before that happened. I was picking up my son, who I did not bring to his house , but to my house. No way was I going any further than I had to. Rain bouncing off the roads does not make for easy driving! Mind you it was easy to see when the whole sky lit up!
[notify]
» There has since been 88 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 6:42pm PST 
Just popped in to say wave

Please lets not talk about snow. There was still snow here at the end of April. I dont want to see any till dec 24 laugh out loud

Mama skunk and 2 of her babies were strolling through our yard yesterday. Looks like they are here to stayconfused
[notify]
» There has since been 112 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '15 5:31pm PST 
wave and big hug to all in needhug

Bunny smelled fine right after his bath and still does. The porch he stayed in for a bit took 3 days to air out! The tenant upstairs told me he saw 5 skunks, the mom and 4 babies! The one that sprayed Bunny and wound up in Puppy's pen must have got briefly separated from the rest.
Speaking of Puppy and Caramel, I made the mistake of browsing Kijijji. They're were 2 female Angoras for sale not far from me. thinkinglaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 129 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '15 6:32pm PST 
wave allhughug

Well , yesterday was quite a day. Bunny got sprayed by a baby skunk in broad daylighteek He was given a bath by visiting family member with skunk gone , thankfully. However, that wasnt even the worst of it. When I went out to feed Puppy, the baby skunk was in her cage!shock She wasnt the least bit bothered either. At least it went out the same way it went in!
[notify]
» There has since been 145 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '15 6:21pm PST 
wave just popping in to say Hi!

Conga Rats,Cash,thats awesomehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Had to come home early from the campground this weekendcry Neither one of our employees could come in Saturday. Ah , the joys of running a business. On the bright side we got to spend Sunday afternoon in SIL's pool big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 168 posts. Last posting by Lily, Thu 11:10 pm

(Page 1 of 773: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.