Postings by Princesse Lily CGN's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 762: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 7:14pm PST 
Happy Anniversary to you and hubby, Flicka. wisheswisheswishesflowershug
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:14 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 3:54am PST 
wave tried to get in here all day yesterday with no luck. I don't worry about it much, though, because I figure I 5 is getting closer to have this site better than everbig grin

Our storm on the weekend wasn't so bad. 6 inches of snow and the wind came the next day.

We are under a winter storm warning ( same storm as Toto). We are expecting about a foot and 55 mph winds, which is just a regular snowstorm herewink But, I feel bad for the bigger cities in the US. Not only is it more disruptive, its going to be worse there before it slacks off a little on its way here. Looks like Nova Scotia is going to get the worst of it in Canada. Stay safe, Toto and anyone else affected!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:14 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '15 12:16pm PST 
wave all!

Ouch, Sonja, feel better soon! hug

party for the snow blower, Sanka. As to crating a dog who doesn't like the crate, I wouldn'tcry Bunny hates the crate but( and here's a thought) if I gate him in the kitchen with no other comfy place to go, he will go in the crate, especially with a nice soft blanket or pillow. Sometimes he even goes in it just because I am in the kitchen or even the bathroom ( next to kitchen) I cant ever shut the crate door though.

snoopyCharlie, so glad you are getting to the bottom of things and that it is an easy fix.

Sarah, awesome pic!

wave to Angie/Toto and Flicka

Under a winter storm warning but unfortunately the storm is coming tonight and ending by morning so no snow day for meconfused The good news is it finally warmed up enough that I was able to take Bunny for a walkhappy dance

A bit of excitement here next door. 3 empty houses( one for rent, 2 for sale) were broken into and all the copper stolen. How is it they can do this stuff and Princesse, who barks at every little thing, didn't let us know?confused
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:14 pm

Senior Dogs > I don't know what is the right thing to do. Any help appreciated.

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '15 3:27am PST 
Glad you are brainstorming! Hope you can find the perfect answer for you and your doghug Keep us posted!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Sun 7:33 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Jan 18, '15 9:50am PST 
welcome back,Natasha and Talker! dancing

Awesome news, Sonja!cheerhamster dancedancingbig hug

Hope Lizzie and the foster feel better soon, Sarahhug

Adorable pups, Sanka! cloud 9

Cash is so handsome,wet or dry lol big grin

*waves* to Toto, Flicka and Isabelle

Still busy here. Gone from home 12 hours a day,get home, read what is on here and too zoned out to post and make any sense lol. Saturday is catch up on housework day ( and my de clutter project, which is going amazingly well) Sunday is my day to actually post more than a sentence in herelaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:14 pm

Senior Dogs > I don't know what is the right thing to do. Any help appreciated.
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 17, '15 4:00am PST 
The parent idea is a good one. Or , if you don't have relatives nearby, maybe some neighbors that are home during the day. Retired people strike me as ideal. I agree that a rescue probably wouldn't take her, although you could contact them and explain the problem. Maybe they could help you come up with a solution. A vet visit could be in order as well. There may be some meds that could help that may not even be expensive.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Sun 7:33 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '15 3:26am PST 
Oh, Sonja, so sorry to hear that it was painfulhughughug Hopeful the results will be good news big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:14 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '15 4:07am PST 
Are all men impulsive, or is it just mine? Hubby thought he lost his cell phone on the weekend. Instead of waiting for a couple of days to see if it turned up, he got a new one. When I got home from work, guess what I found? confused I guess it will all work out in the end. My son's is probably not going to last much longer ( he lives on his own and it's his only phone) . I just got a new battery for mine, and hubby didn't like his anyway ( thus the rush for new phone?) So... hubby gets a new one, I get his old one and my son gets my old one lol
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:14 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '15 6:32pm PST 
hughughug Sonja, sending healing thoughts your wayhughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 7:14 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Hi guys
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '15 2:50am PST 
welcome Gypsy! We hope you will stick around and get to know the new and improved dogster smile

Talker said " a bad hiccup" that's the best way I have heard putting it ! big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bruno, Jan 9 8:05 am

(Page 1 of 762: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.