Postings by Princesse Lily CGN's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 773: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 6:42pm PST 
Just popped in to say wave

Please lets not talk about snow. There was still snow here at the end of April. I dont want to see any till dec 24 laugh out loud

Mama skunk and 2 of her babies were strolling through our yard yesterday. Looks like they are here to stayconfused
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '15 5:31pm PST 
wave and big hug to all in needhug

Bunny smelled fine right after his bath and still does. The porch he stayed in for a bit took 3 days to air out! The tenant upstairs told me he saw 5 skunks, the mom and 4 babies! The one that sprayed Bunny and wound up in Puppy's pen must have got briefly separated from the rest.
Speaking of Puppy and Caramel, I made the mistake of browsing Kijijji. They're were 2 female Angoras for sale not far from me. thinkinglaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '15 6:32pm PST 
wave allhughug

Well , yesterday was quite a day. Bunny got sprayed by a baby skunk in broad daylighteek He was given a bath by visiting family member with skunk gone , thankfully. However, that wasnt even the worst of it. When I went out to feed Puppy, the baby skunk was in her cage!shock She wasnt the least bit bothered either. At least it went out the same way it went in!
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '15 6:21pm PST 
wave just popping in to say Hi!

Conga Rats,Cash,thats awesomehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Had to come home early from the campground this weekendcry Neither one of our employees could come in Saturday. Ah , the joys of running a business. On the bright side we got to spend Sunday afternoon in SIL's pool big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '15 6:15pm PST 
wave

hughughug Flicka, you have the right to fall aparthughughug

Lily. Kali and Toto , wow, so glad fireworks are more under control here. Get well soon Toto momwishes If ticks and Lyme disease are up your way, I guess its only a matter of time before they get herecry Seriously considering vaccinating my 2 against Lyme disease nowthinking

Sanka, I have been lucky, haven't had to deal with heats. That may change someday, since my preferred Spoo breeder doesn't want her dogs fixed before 2 years of age.

Brought Princsse to the campground with us on the weekend . She did awesome! Even let kids pet herbig grin

*waves* to Sonja, Tyler, Isabelle, Moose, Sabi and Nicky ( hope I didnt forget anyone)

Got a few days off but its to deal with family matters. We just got home on Sunday, leaving tomorrow for a city 3 hours away and back just in time to go to the campground on the weekendrelieved
[notify]
» There has since been 87 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 6:16pm PST 
Flicka Momhughughughughug So sorry for your losshughughug Fly free Lucasrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 114 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '15 2:58am PST 
wave just whizzing by

hughughug Lucas

hughughug for Sonja. Sorry about the cancelled wedding but as everyone said, better now than later!

Sounds like eventful days , Lily!big hug

Life as usual here, busy at my 4 jobs during the week and camping on the weekends. Got the gazebo frame, some vinyl lattice and still working on a plan for a Caramel pen smile Going to need some hardware cloth or something similar.
[notify]
» There has since been 125 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

Dog Health > Update on Bunny's panting

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 6:31pm PST 
Thanks Koby hug I *think* it may be Zylkene. Who knew something so simple could possibly be so effective? Here's hoping he is one of the ones it works for!( if thats what it is lol)
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Jun 26 6:31 pm

Dog Health > Update on Bunny's panting

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 5:50pm PST 
hug for Casper. Bunny is nowhere near that bad.

The vet called back today after me leaving a message awhile back. I didn't really mind her not getting back to me , since it wasn't urgent. She was awesome smile We have butted heads regarding vaccines before but she has been really helpful lately. She suggested a supplement that I cant remember the name of , darn it. I will have to wait till Monday and go in and check out the name so I can do some research.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Jun 26 6:31 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 5:43pm PST 
Poor Lucascry but glad it wasnt as bad as it looked hughughug

I thought I was imagining something different in the site laugh out loud

Moria that's kind of strange ( sort of fenced in?)
[notify]
» There has since been 136 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:46 pm

(Page 1 of 773: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.