Postings by Princesse Lily CGN's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 756: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Oct 2, '14 12:38am PST 
wave Nicky

Glad you got there safe , Flickahug

Toto, I have seen on that nameless place that you and Flicka dont like wink that other people are having similar problemsfrown
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '14 12:35am PST 
hug Get well soon , Sarah

Ohhhh, Flicka, sending positive thoughts your way big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '14 12:53pm PST 
wave all

|: Flicka, sorry you are hurting, but glad everything got done hug Hope you have an awesome time!cloud 9

Apparently I didn't need the duct tape lol. Bunny wasn't too thrilled when Princesse got an outing yesterday and he didn't but I don't feel too guilty, she is stuck in the house all winter. I guess it all works out even laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Sep 26, '14 10:25am PST 
just popping in to say wave

Bunny is still doing well, no complications from the dental . The biggest problem is no walk for 10 days laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '14 1:31am PST 
wave all.

Bunny is back to himself and I can stand his breath again!happy dance His teeth are sparkly white toosnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 8:11pm PST 
hug Thanks everyone. The good vibes must have worked smile Oddly enough, they took out 7. 6 small ones and 1 bigger one. I would be happier if he hadn't lost any , of course, but everything considering, I think its a pretty good outcomesmile His pre tests were all great, even better than his last blood tests big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 11:21pm PST 
Thanks, Flickahug I will try the arnica. I am sure the Prep H works well but the aloe vera seems to be doing the trick, so we will stick with that smile

laugh out loudSonja

Bunny has a dental tomorrow and of course all kinds of scenarios are going through my head. The one the most likely, although hopefully not probable, is picking up a toothless dog tomorrow night! eek
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 9:54am PST 
hug Sonja, I dont know anything about that type of thing but it sounds complicatedhug

Thanks Flickasmile I have been getting hubby to put aloe vera gel on the wound , hoping it will help minimize scarring.

Does anyone know of any natural remedies/treatments for soft tissue injury? I had a near miss car accident back in May and when i went to see NP for Ativan for my trip, I talked to her about some pain I had been having and she figures I have soft tissue injury. I was taking Naproxen which was helping but she thinks it was upping my BP frown She offered muscle relaxants, which I refused, being very sensitive to meds, even Tylenol makes me drowsy. She suggested Icy Hot which is helping a bit , but not enough thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '14 10:28am PST 
wave to all

hug for Tanner , glad everything turned out all right

Sonja, couldn't they just ask for criminal record check? Just takes 24 hours here. Of course, it costs moneythinking

cheer for Toby's adoption

Poor squirrel, must have been awful to seefrown

I have been crazy busy lately. The fellow I got to put my flyers in my bags wound up with 2 other jobs, so I had to do it myself on short notice. I also had to deliver them and work at my 3 other jobseek

A bit of excitement around here. When hubby went to pick up the boxes I put my flyers in, from the guy's house, their GSD attacked him frown He is fine, but got some pretty nasty scratches pulling his arm out of the dog's mouthshock The owners fixed him up, apologized profusely and offered to buy him a new coat to replace the one that got shredded.
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '14 1:49am PST 
wave all

Bunny has a dental on Monday and I am wondering what I am going to do with him between 6:30 am and 8:00 am . He is used to having breakfast at 6:30 am, his appt is at 8 am and he is going to drive me insane in between eek big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 4:17 pm

(Page 1 of 756: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.