Close X

Postings by Princesse Lily CGN's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 781: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '16 3:25pm PST 
For those who are not aware, Pam's hubby Jay has been sent to hospital. More details on all paws. Positive thoughts going theirway
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '16 6:52pm PST 
hughug for Jaywishes

cry for the turkeys

A couple of tragedies here , very close to where I work. Last week a lobster fishing boat overturned, 3 fell overboard , 2 perished and 1 survived. Then on the weekend, there was a car accident , again close to where I work, and a man was killed cry

In more cheerful news,saw the cats on Friday, Elija has hurt his paw ( bite maybe?) Been keeping an eye on it when I see him, no pus at least. Haven't seen him since Friday and I just got a quick glimpse of Elsa this morning. I imagine the mouse hunting is really good now laugh out loud so not surprised I am not seeing much of them.

Caramel is out in his run frolicking in the summer solstice full moon
big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '16 3:34pm PST 
I have rhubarb to go with those strawberriesbig grin

hug to Flicka and Kalihug

Sonja, I would turn that shed into a cat houselaugh out loud

Wicked weather here. Rain and driving wind frown Elija ( male feral cat) was meowing last night, kept looking toward the hole that he and Elsa live in. I dont know if she wouldnt let him in or he was trying to get her out. I tried to get him to come with me to the old rabbit pen but he would take a step towards me then look back at the hole.I made a quick makeshift shelter but I dont think he used it . I cant wait till this storm is over, I hope they are both ok frown
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '16 3:52am PST 
hugfor you wrist, Flicka and get well balloons for Jaywishes

Flicka, we are a chapter of an already organized non profit group.Their rules and guidelines but each chapter does its own fundraising. We had to get the publicity going so people would know about us, now its a matter of the fundraising.We are starting from zero in that departmentlaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '16 3:47am PST 
Darn, looks like I missed out n the pie!laugh out loud

hughughug for Lucas and sorry you are having such a bad week, FlickaMomhughughug

Good to see you Toto big grin

Hi, Reina and Sonjawave

Finally got MamaPuss ,who is actually probably daughter Puss, according to her age lol. She has been trapped,spayed, vaccinated and returned to her outdoor home. All went well except for a few glitches involving a raccoon and a feral cat escape in the vets exam room but she is back home and wont be having any kittenscheer Her name is now Elsa ( from Born Free, not Frozen lol)

Our TNR chapter is getting some publicity and people are starting to contact us in order to volunteer or get help. I did an interview with our local paper and it will be out today, so I imagine there will be even more interest smileNow all we need is moneylaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat May 28, '16 4:16pm PST 
wave all! was crazy week here but at the trailer freezing er I mean relaxing now lol

Princesse weathered the whole dental thing well and is goobling up her wet food. Trying to offer my help to the dog resuces and get our TNR program up and running. We need to know where the colonies are and I think people are scared to tell us frown So decided to try and do my 2 first and show on website that they are better off now smile

Glad you made it safe through the storms safely, Flickahughug Flicka is lucky to have you as his dog momhughug

re travel, we did a lot when I was very young.I remember some. A lot in Europe. Might be nice to go back but hubby isnt much of a traveler. I get out west to see my mom once a year but honestly, it doesnt do much for me. Mountains make me claustrophobic. I need the ocean or our bay smile

Good to see you, Yoshi. waves to Kali and Sonja
[notify]
» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue May 17, '16 6:46pm PST 
hugFlicka, sorry you are having storms, but glad you are safe!

Sonja, I know what you mean hug The trailer is like our second home so its not that so much as the fact that I work 2 nights a week and now away for 2 more.

Princesse made it through her dental fine but she lost 17 teeth cry
[notify]
» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun May 15, '16 6:04pm PST 
Princesse says Thank you, Flickabig grin I doubt she will be thrilled to find out tomorrow morning that her birthday present is a teeth cleaning!laugh out loud Of course I am a little nervous about it, so glad to hear your pack did well, Sonja!

Glad you made it through the storms, Flicka, sorry Flicka is having a hard time hug

First weekend at the trailer this past weekend. Had no power, no hot water and it rained all weekend lol. Hubby was tormented to get up there and get it ready. All is done, looking forward to our weekends there but makes 2 more evenings I am not home,so basically only home for 3 evenings a week frown
[notify]
» There has since been 93 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat May 7, '16 4:27am PST 
Made it in! relieved bol

Thanks Kali smile

Have been glued to the tv and internet ,watching the devastation in Fort McMurraycry It hits home because even though I live at the other end of the country, many people form her either live there or commute (fly in for weeks at a time and back for a couple of weeks)I cant even imagine what those poor people are going through.cry

ETA, glad Flicka is ok hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 108 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun May 1, '16 8:35am PST 
Flicka that sounds awfulshockcry Glad you and your family are safehughughug

Bunny just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that its his 12th birthday today!partypartypartyparty

wave to all hug
[notify]
» There has since been 115 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:31 am

(Page 1 of 781: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.