Postings by ☆ Lacy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Siberian Husky > Shedding
☆ Lacy

If it is mine,- it must never be- yours.

Barked: Fri Jan 3, '14 5:45pm PST 
Welcome to being a Husky owner! It seems that I am combing Lacy every other day all year long. She usually blows her coat over a period of two months, actually she is starting to blow her coat right now. Darn, is it already that time again laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lexus, Jan 5 1:32 pm

Siberian Husky > Bad behavior....
☆ Lacy

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 10:09pm PST 
Huskys are certainly not Golden Retrievers. I have learned that they are not pushovers to raise and actually make you earn your keep when you train them. Lacy is manipulative, willful, obstinate, and dominant; she has made me prove that I can make her obey.

This is the same statement that I always here with Husky owners laugh out loud and my question to them is "What position do you hold with your Husky and what incintive do you give them to listen"?

He should be fine with another Sibe.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Jun 4 9:11 pm

Siberian Husky > What do u feed your Husky?

☆ Lacy

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 9:35pm PST 
Taste of the Wild, I usually rotate between the three recipes.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Dexter, Jun 24 11:42 am

Siberian Husky > Husky making holes

☆ Lacy

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 4:26pm PST 
I built Lacy a sandbox, then I burried some toys to invite her to dig there. No more unwanted holes way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ☆ Lacy, May 24 4:26 pm

Siberian Husky > Has anyone ever shaved their Husky?

☆ Lacy

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 5:48pm PST 
I tried the Furminator de-shedding conditioner, all it did was piss Lacy off, because the directions say to keep it on for 10 minutes or so. She gave me the stink eye and angry growl, enough said. We use the Furminator comb and it seems to work the best out of all others. I just comb her once a week and that seems to do the trick.

There was a Husky at the dog park about a month ago who had its coat shaved, it looked horrible. What a shame, she was a beautiful girl. The owner said she was tired of combing her, I guess she didnt do her homework when getting a sibe.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Denali, Apr 16 4:57 pm

Siberian Husky > Blowing coat?
☆ Lacy

Barked: Wed Jan 12, '11 8:07pm PST 
Lacy usually starts to blow her coat around Feb, we'll see how it goes this year.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Winston, Mar 28 1:53 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > barking dogs

☆ Lacy

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 11:54pm PST 
Our county will fine you if your dog barks for 15 minutes or more, 3rd offence in a 6 month period then the county involves animal control.

But since this is your roomate, talk to her about.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Pippin-CGC-RIP Sweet Boy, Oct 12 7:56 pm

Labrador Retriever > Reds!? A healthy choice for the breed or not!

Donner

If you dont- throw it, I'll- freak out!!

Barked: Fri Oct 1, '10 1:47pm PST 
My friend’s mother breeds Reds and I will say that she has some extremely well behaved dogs. I place the emphases on the trainer and owner for discipline issues, any dog can be trained as long as there is patience and discipline.

I work for the DHS and personally know of 2 Chocolate Labs that graduated from the Canine Enforcement Program in Front Royal VA; this is an exemplary program that graduates top service dogs. Yes they are the result of recessive genes, but they are just as capable as any other service dog.

This sounds like personal opinion over fact.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Feb 25 2:06 pm

Behavior & Training > Female Dogs that Hump

☆ Lacy

Barked: Fri Oct 1, '10 1:22pm PST 
Lacy humps Donner all the time, but only in the house. Its her house and nobody elses! I dont have a problem with it because he is the only dog that she does it to, if I ever see her doing it to dogs at the dog park or to people, then I will put a stop to it

I personally would not use a crate as a form of correction as it could be viewed as a place of punishment instead of a place for security. Lacys crate is her den and she only goes in there on her terms at night or unless I tell her to go in the kennel when we leave the house. I never physicaly put her in there .
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Gizmo-My Angel March 17, 2014, Oct 3 8:43 pm

Siberian Husky > Husky really an Alaskan
☆ Lacy

Barked: Fri Oct 1, '10 1:00pm PST 
I'm a 67 pound girl; I'm not fat, just on the large side.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ☆ Lacy, Oct 1 1:00 pm

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.