Postings by Dude's Family

GO!

Mastiff > How much does yours eat?

Goofy

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 11:04am PST 
I am curious to know how much does your mastiff eat?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Deogee, Apr 13 5:54 pm

Mastiff > VERY UPSET
Dude

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 5:40am PST 
I dont know mastiffs that great but only here good things about them, like how gentle they are. I am only 14 and I am researching dog breeds very good. My mom heard that story with the mastiffs and flipped out saying that it was the dogs fault and that they should be put down. I had a huge fight with her. I told her what if I got one and she said that she wouldn't touch him and would never be able to trust him. I actually really want one, and I wont let my mom or ppl stop me from getting one if I want one.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Deogee, Apr 13 6:02 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > A few questions..

Goofy

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 4:09pm PST 
Yeah so I think I would want a dog that is not independent and I think I want a reserved dog with strangers because I dont want a dog like a golden retriever perhaps because it loves everyone and I would rather a dog that is reserved and doesn't go up to them with kisses right away.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 24 8:57 am

Goofy

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 11:01am PST 
Ok thanks sooo I dont think I would want an independent dog because that would most likely irritate me.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 24 8:57 am

Dalmatian > Thinking about dalmations

Goofy

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 10:55am PST 
I am only 14 and I am NOT getting a dog until about 4 years..when I have a job and anough time. Anyways... I am very active and my fav thing to do is run our small toy dogs.. even though the run doesn't last long at all. I was looking into what dogs I would like and I came across the dalmation. I absolutely love it! happy dance I did read though that they are aloof and reserved towards strangers and other dogs. Is that true, even if you socilize it really good?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lady Bug (My Sweet Angel), Dec 21 11:40 am

Goofy

Barked: Sat Dec 20, '08 10:33am PST 
Ok, so I have been looking for my perfect dog breed, and I have a few questions. I know what reserved towards strangers means but how does the dog react??? Like will the dog hide behind you or something? And what does aloof mean. Cause I was looking towards the dalmation, but I am not sure. Also ppl say some dogs are independent or somewhat independent. What does that mean. Do the dogs like to be alone or something. I am just thinking...thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 24 8:57 am

Bichon Frise > Bichon\'s in Agility

Goofy

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 7:36am PST 
Yeah I'm good at ome agility stuff too! My mommy always says I would make a good agility dog cause jumping is what Im good at and I'm not afraid to get dirty!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Pheobie, Aug 13 5:43 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.