Postings by ~Moanie~ In Loving Memory's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please, please sign this petition to help save Duke!
Kimahri

Little Monster

Barked: Fri Aug 25, '06 6:32pm PST 
We signed too 1,711! what a sad story! ugh!
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Pooh - The Angelmeister, Sep 11 12:32 pm

Grooming > Ears....
Kimahri

Little Monster

Barked: Tue Aug 22, '06 4:41am PST 
HI Cooper smile

We think ur cute either way! BOL my mom and dad are wondering what they should do to my ears also, my ears were up when I was much younger, but once I started to teeth, my one ear fell down and the other stayed up. Everyone feels my ear will go back up as soon as I'm done getting my new teeth, but it's still in the back of mom's mind on if we should tape them or not. We think your so cute , so maybe i'd say nahhh dont tape smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cooper, Aug 24 8:47 pm

Get Well Soon > Please send your love to my Ranger...

Sinjya~- Super Tongue- Ninja~MIS

Super Lickin'- Girl!

Barked: Wed Aug 16, '06 5:04am PST 
Ranger,
We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! We hope you feel better soon! Sinjya & family
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chester, Aug 17 7:26 am

Get Well Soon > Prayer request.

Super Lickin'- Girl!

Barked: Tue Aug 15, '06 2:11pm PST 
keeping ur friend pat in our thoughts and prayers as well smile
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Caffrey, Sep 20 2:04 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The love of my life is dying

Super Lickin'- Girl!

Barked: Mon Aug 14, '06 2:10pm PST 
We too are so very sorry to hear about this! Sending big hugs to you and urs, thinking of you!
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by , Aug 18 8:48 am

Dog Health > Help Please We Scared
Kodi

PUPPY POWER!!

Barked: Fri Aug 11, '06 7:44am PST 
Keep your little one in out thoughts as well. We adopted Kodi from our local humane society, had him home for 2 days, took him to get his puppy shots and by 3:00 the same day we were back there getting him tested for parvo. My heart sank when the results came back that they were positive, after we had just lost our lab a month before Kodi. We contacted the Humane Society and on our end the only thing thay did was refund the money we adopted him for, at the time I didn't think about pushing them into helping us, i was just focused on him getting better, he stayed a week in the hospital and costing us 800.00, on top of parvo he had double ear infection, and upper respiratory infection, we went and seen him everyday two times a day. Even after he came home, it was rough, he was afraid to drink out of his dish, so my fiance and i had to syringe feed him and keep fluids in him. Had to take him back to get fluids injected in him. But too make a long story short, he is now 7 months old and is one strong and healthy looking pup. Our vet can't believe how good he looks. Keep us posted and keep ur spirits up smile
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Aug 18 5:18 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Wanna be corralled?

Kimahri

Little Monster

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 4:52pm PST 
we too are caught up again smile
[notify]
» There has since been 162 posts. Last posting by Molly, Jan 23 6:50 pm

What I Love About Dogster > WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT?

Kodi

PUPPY POWER!!

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 4:06pm PST 
Hi Xena, Sophie & Rosie!! we're doin good here, just tryin to stay cool! Kimahri keeps bugging mom to let him out but she won't, he wants to stay outside and play, mom won't let us cuz it's so hot here!! We have a kiddie pool now, but guess what?! Kimahri is a chicken! teehee! hope everyone is doin good and stayin nice and cool! mom keeps water for us and even puts these frozen thingys in there! Kodi kisses to all smile
[notify]
» There has since been 145 posts. Last posting by Phoebe (8/1/95 - 4/20/10), Apr 21 12:55 pm

Super Lickin'- Girl!

Barked: Mon Jul 31, '06 6:58pm PST 
it took mom about 15 mins to corral, she went along and even wrote down the names of the ones she corralled smile we had fun doing this!! good idea lucia! smile
we're all caught up too wink
[notify]
» There has since been 197 posts. Last posting by Molly, Jan 23 6:50 pm

Super Lickin'- Girl!

Barked: Mon Jul 31, '06 12:08pm PST 
Ok not sure if some have trouble with my page loading or not, but mommie does sometime and so she took my music off my page smile so hopefully this might help ya out King smile
[notify]
» There has since been 207 posts. Last posting by Molly, Jan 23 6:50 pm

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.