Postings by Mango's Family

GO!

German Pinscher > Hey all you GP's out there. Lets talk

Mango

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 8:04pm PST 
way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mango, Nov 26 8:04 pm

Miniature Pinscher > What do you get fed?
Minnie

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 11:46am PST 
all 4 of us eat Orijen. We chose the fish one because I have allergies we used to be on Innova Evo Chicken and Turkey(8 months), but have seen really great results from the Orijen being on it only 3 months now!

Mai Tai gets the innova evo wet food mixed in his dry food.snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , May 5 9:08 pm

Food & Nutrition > Orijen dog food?

Minnie

Barked: Sat Aug 30, '08 2:24pm PST 
way to go we've switched over to the fish by orijen and theres 4 of us in this house and it goes over really great more so then the innova evo.

Im almost 2 year old min pin and i've been balding for awhile now been to the vets etc.. we started using innova evo the chicken and we all like it, but almost 7 months past and my balding started getting better then worse. I was getting fish oil's etc in it, but nothing seemed to help.(fish oils helped for awhile then we stopped using it)

then we heard about orijen we're about to switch and thought we'd give this a try. So far so good hopefully it helps with my balding! We are thinking I might be allergic to the chicken. There is a difference in cost we buy almost 30lb bags and innova evo was $51.95 and the orijen is $67.95 so a little more in price. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Farley, Nov 18 10:04 am

Miniature Pinscher > CAR STOLEN WITH PUP INSIDE YOU CAN HELP!!

Minnie

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 12:24pm PST 
teddi sue was found =] way to go

a man found her and was going to give her to his daughter then saw something about her somewhere. but she is reunited with her owner!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Minnie, Jun 19 12:24 pm

Miniature Pinscher > I like bugs!

Minnie

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 12:17pm PST 
eek oooo yummy bugs!!! i just love to eat those lil critters!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 13 11:23 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.