Postings by Slick's Family

GO!

Behavior & Training > Do people favor one of your dogs over the others ??

Heidi

I'm bored...

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 7:57am PST 
Upon first meeting both dogs, everyone goes nuts over Slick who's a MinPin, but Slick is very standoffish. Heidi LOVES everyone and everything!laugh out loud Interestingly enough most men gravitate to Slick and the women to Heidi, who's a daschund/terrier mix. Heidi is cute in a different way to Slick. I guess both dogs get their attention when we're out because everyone starts with Slick and end up with Heidi who is more appreciative of attention and is better behaved once her excitement ebbs.
dog
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 11 1:46 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Hybrid/Designer Dogs. What do you think about them?
Heidi

I'm bored...

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 11:20am PST 
Personally, it's a new way for people to make $$$$. Mix two breeds, give it a new cutsey name and presto - add a couple of hundred! I've actually seen designer dogs, that aren't designer dogs at all, but two dogs that decided to create their own breed. The owners figured it was a great way to make some 'extra' cash. snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sandy Baby ♥, Nov 3 2:28 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > what is the WORST comment youve gotten about your DOG?

Heidi

I'm bored...

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 11:14am PST 
That while I was cute, I looked funny! Because I look mostly dachie, but have a JR terrier mixed in.confused
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Byron, Nov 12 11:40 am

Miniature Pinscher > Demodectic Mange?

Slick

I'm a couch- warmer

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 5:41am PST 
Good morning, my name is Slick and I have the same thing. It is caused by a mite that all dogs are born with but can be activated by several things. In my case it was due to malnutrition and stress. I had it all over me when I was recued. I'm now on medication that Mom puts in my food every night. The vet recommended I be on it for 6-8 weeks. It's almost all gone and so is the medication. The itching is all gone now too. If it doesn't go away soon, go back to the vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cooper Wood, Dec 28 9:55 am

Miniature Pinscher > Demodectic Mange?

Slick

I'm a couch- warmer

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 5:41am PST 
Good morning, my name is Slick and I have the same thing. It is caused by a mite that all dogs are born with but can be activated by several things. In my case it was due to malnutrition and stress. I had it all over me when I was recued. I'm now on medication that Mom puts in my food every night. The vet recommended I be on it for 6-8 weeks. It's almost all gone and so is the medication. The itching is all gone now too. If it doesn't go away soon, go back to the vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cooper Wood, Dec 28 9:55 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.