Postings by Dakota 's Family

GO!

Who's Feeling Silly? > Which Celebrity Are You??

Daisy Mae

Lick-Lick (Give- lots of kisses)

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 5:55am PST 
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here. I'm Daisy-Mae. I took the quiz and it said I was Madonna! Mom say's that one was right on! BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 23 11:56 am

Dogster Crushes > *Single Golden Retriever*
Daisy Mae

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 6:41am PST 
Woof Woof Chuppy,
I am sorta single!, & a Golden Girl! I am crazy, fun-loving,
and like to have fun! I am told, very affectionate-I love to give kisses & hugs. So, whata ya say? Shhh, just don't tell my house buddy, Dakota. He might not like it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chuppy , Nov 10 10:03 am

Dogster Crushes > Single Loving boy.. =(

Daisy Mae

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 6:31am PST 
Hey Chuppy,
By the way, I must say, you're a handsome guy! Shhh, just don't tell my buddy Dakota! I don't think he would like me making that observation.

Wink Wink,
Daisy-Mae
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 15 5:38 am

Dogster Crushes > Single Loving boy.. =(

Daisy Mae

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 6:28am PST 
Woof Woof,
We're new here, So, don't hate! What's wrong w/ Golden Retrievers???? I'm a gorgeous girl and we're a wonderful breed!
I resent that remark w/o a reason for that statment.

So, what up dog???

Daisy-Mae
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 15 5:38 am

Golden Retriever > what's your favorite golden moment

Daisy Mae

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 6:16am PST 
My favorite moment is always when I am laying on the couch and I decide that I want to cover up w/an Afgan. For some reason, my crazy Daisy-Mae automatically thinks that is her signal to just sail on up on top of me and get comfy too. All 67lbs of her. Normally neither dog is usually allowed on the furniture, but it is so comical, that I usually allow it (Of course when hubby is not home) I love to have that moment to cuddle w/her crazy self. Quite the personality on my Daisy-Mae. Sometimes when I am sitting on my chair & 1/2 w/ottoman, both dogs will sneak up w/me and get comfortable.
(Of course, when daddy is not home.) One last hilarious moment is as soon as hubby kisses me goodbye and leaves for work. As soon as the front door shuts, both dogs immediatly race to open end of living room and start doggy wrestling. They won't attempt it when daddy is home. He's strict on them. I told him they were doing this, and he didn't believe me. So the next morning I videotaped it.
It's like clockwork everymorning! LOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Moose, Jan 17 3:37 pm

Golden Retriever > Has anyone else made new friends in dogster?
Dakota

Mr Honey Bear

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 6:02am PST 
Woof Woof Kody,
My name is Kody too! My nick-name anyway! My full name is Dakota. My buddy, Daisy-Mae & I say Welcome to you.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jayde, Nov 15 10:59 am

Golden Retriever > Why some Golden\'s noses are faded

Daisy Mae

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 5:34am PST 
Woof Woof,
My nose is mostly black, mom noticed that now-Nov-it has a small light beige patch. My buddy, Dakota, however is slightly older than me. His nose is now mostly beigeish-pink all of the time. His started out black when he was a pup to about 1 yr of age, then mom noticed that it changed completly to stay the light color all the time.

hmmm, the mystery of the nose pigment.......
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Daisy Mae, Nov 10 5:34 am

Golden Retriever > Ichy skin

Dakota

Mr Honey Bear

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 5:18am PST 
Hi everyone,
I have the same problam! Mom spoke to my Vet about it and I was examined. The vet tested my Thyroid and it turns out that I have a borderline Thyroid problam, he prescribed a special shampoo that doesn't irritate my skin and dermacaps oral supplement. I was also on Iams dogfood, and I was constantly thowing up . So mom went online and researched different dogfoods. She switched me to a brand called Canindae All life stage formula. Since then, I haven't
thrown up and my skin is doing better, and my coat is fuller and and more lusterous! My skin doesnt flake as much anymore. Your problam could be due to allergy of some sort or like me a slight Thyroid problam. Consult your Veterinarian.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Spike, Feb 21 6:12 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.