Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Chinese Crested > Belly-band
Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 10:49am PST 
I bought from Pat's pet beds etc, and love it. You can choose the pattern and she also asked for a measurment of my pups waist

http://stores.ebay.com/Pats-Pet-Beds-etc
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 6:12 pm

Chinese Crested > Any one feel like talking Cresteds?
Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 10:42am PST 
raises hand,,, picky, picky eaters here!

anyone have any tips on feeding? The vet promises me they will eat when they are hungry not to feed them ppl food,, well I do red face. If I dont they barely eat, ie: a few bites of dry puppy food at midnight on the 3rd day frown So I give in and feed them fresh cooked chicken or turkey ...they always eat that.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 8 1:06 pm

Chinese Crested > Help please

Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 10:12am PST 
oh I m so sorry, I had posted in another thread as well and only updated one.

Buddy is doing great, such a loving boyblue dog . the problem was he needed a few good baths, ears cleaned and around his face, he breeder hadnt bathed him at all, and said his mom wasnt cleaning him as well. He hasnt had a smell since thank goodness.

I really wanted a crested with a black face to hide the tear stains ,, and though we cant see the staining on him, it is there, and needs to be cleaned often,, actually more so that the white female,, because Buddy has so much more hair. Anyways, at least twice a week I wipe around his eyes with a warm cloth and loosen the hair with a super soft tooth brush. Oddly Buddy likes it LOL.snoopy and it works.

Also the vet said I needed to pluck the hairs from his ears and use a ear wash solution weekly forever confused buddy boy sure doesnt NOT like that and neither do I....ick ear hair plunkingshock Anyone else have to do this?

pics from last mth...

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x173/vip_salena/persona l%20pics/DSC_0106.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x173/vip _salena/personal%20pics/DSC_0132.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 3 10:12 am

Puppy Place > thoughts?

Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 1:28am PST 
idk Emma shrug I keep reading that ...I dont understand what he/she is saying either
confused
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 8:28 pm

Puppy Place > thoughts?

Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 3:22pm PST 
It took me awhile to read it, and it was very hard to look past her ramblings and harsh opinions! I had never seen or heard such a thing and wanted to see if this was being the norm and I had just missed it . It seems very sad to me.

It was hard for me to understand the "good" in her attempts by all the rambling and snippy-ness ( I just made that word up lol)

I love how she/he goes on and on and what the "right" thing to do is, how she/he is am expert etc etc etc...then ends the sentence with " I am not a vet" ...like to protect her butt kwim?

and the comments about ppl asking about price and if they had papers....isn't that a normal thing to ask? I assume some ppl ask about papers to show them. Alot of attidude in her writings, IMO.

the ads are everywhere around NC and SC at least. Its not somewhere I would be interesting in buying a pup from,, it to me seems like a puppy prison or fancier puppy mill. So sad.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 8:28 pm

Puppy Place > thoughts?
Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 10:16pm PST 
I see this in the newspaper and I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were. link below:

http://www.healthypups.com/
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 8:28 pm

Puppy Place > What was your experience like when you got your first puppy?

Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 10:06pm PST 
its so funny to me now, how I was certian our second dog would be just like our first since they are the same breed. So not the case LOL.

We have only had buddy for a week now, and he's a great pup..much more playful than our female was at this age, but I so wasnt prepared for the worry that came with him....worring he may be sick...that I had never felt before with a pup and we arent totally over the hurdle yet.

Worry, lack of sleep,....For sure, like having a baby all over again w/o the docs on call. But, if I had a chance to do over again, I would, worry and all. blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 10 4:46 pm

Puppy Place > Proud, and bummed...Sorry a little long

Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 10:01pm PST 
I never have any useful info LOL,,, but I have to comment anyways.

Good boy Cooter!!! Very odd about the lady behind the tree confused
blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 8:01 am

Puppy Place > This made me upset but scared me!

Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 9:54pm PST 
I admit I know nothing about how much a lab should weigh but I looked at his pics, he is a cutie and looks healthy to me.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 9 9:54 pm

Puppy Place > What am I?
Sadie &- Buddy

WOof

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 9:48pm PST 
Idk but he is adorable! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 9 9:48 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.