Postings by Sassy's Family

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?

Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 3:31pm PST 
check out: www.swankypet.net

The collars, harnesses & leads are all made to order so you can get exactly what you want for your pet.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Gino, Sep 16 10:02 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > collars
Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 8:10am PST 
www.swankypet.net has a lot of collars and harnesses to chose from and you can have them custom made.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Jun 2 4:02 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Puppia Harness XXL

Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 8:08am PST 
Hi - I am the owner of www.swankypet.net and I'd be happy to make custom-sized collars, harnesses & leads for your big breed dogs. I have many customers with large-breed dogs (Newfies, Great Danes, Mastifs, etc.). There are lots of fun patterns to choose from and the are well-made and durable. Email: inquiries@swankypet.net with your dog's measurements and I can make it to fit.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sassy, May 25 8:08 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Collar Question

Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 8:03am PST 
Check out www.swankypet.net. The collars are made from four layers of fabric with nylon webbing inside. They are soft and flexible, so the D-ring will not mark the collar. They are very sturdy and durable and you can choose if you'd like the metal buckle (very heavy duty) or a plastic buckle.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sassy, May 25 8:03 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Special Harness

Java the- Mutt

Don't pick me- up!!!

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 7:56am PST 
I could make it for you. I'm the owner of www.swankypet.net and I'd be happy to make this custom harness for you out of any of our prints (we have over 100). If you could provide your dog's measurements, that is all I'd need. You can email me at: inquiries@swankypet.net to get started. Take care!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, May 27 8:53 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Best place to get pretty collars :)
Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 7:50am PST 
Check out www.swankypet.net. There are a lot of patters and sizes to choose from and you can choose if you want metal or plastic hardware. They also offer to make a custom size for your dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sassy, May 25 7:50 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > belt-buckle style collars sold online?

Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 7:25am PST 
If you are looking for a more stylish and high-quality buckle, check out www.swankypet.net. You can get your dog's collars and harnesses made with a very nice metal buckle that is also very strong.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sassy, May 25 7:25 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Online Place for Collars?

Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Mon May 25, '09 7:20am PST 
You should try www.swankypet.net. There are over 100 prints to choose from and you can have custom size collars, harnesses & leads made. The products are excellent quality too - the fabrics are interfaced with nylon webbing (inside) and have very strong & durable metal or plastic hardsware (you can choose). Excellent customer service as well!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stitch, Jun 21 5:42 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where to get nice collars

Java the- Mutt

Don't pick me- up!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 23, '08 11:07am PST 
Try swankypet.net - lots of prints to choose from. They are soft & flexible, but durable too and you can customize so you get exactly what you want for your pet.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Patches CGC, Oct 21 6:43 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.