GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Thank you for all your wonderful thoughts
Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Sun Nov 2, '14 3:29pm PST 
Hi Everyone:
I'm sorry I haven't answered, it wasn't letting me post even though I was logged on. Finally got it.

To all of you who have lost your doggies I am so sorry. It is truly heartbreaking, tomorrow will be 2 weeks for Dusty, so sad. My prayers and deepest comfort is with all of you. We all treat our doggies with such love, I don't think we are ever ready. We just have to know that we love them so much and they know that. Hopefully they have all met each other at Rainbow Bridge and are playing together pain free. I've made Dusty a memorial there, and it is comforting. Blessings and hugs to you all.
Monica
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Nov 4 3:46 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Dusty has passed to Rainbow Bridge
Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 3:12am PST 
Our beautiful, handsome Dusty has passed. It was very sudden and without warning. He was running in the morning and bouncy, and by evening couldn't walk. His gall bladder ruptured. Cushings and pancreatitis contributed to this awful nightmare. My heart is broken. He died in my arms. Please say a prayer.
Thank you all for your help, support and guidance over the years.
Monica
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by max, Nov 23 9:55 pm

Dog Health > Dusty diagnosed with Cushing's

Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Wed Sep 4, '13 6:55pm PST 
Hi:
Well to add to add to this poor dog's list of problems, he now has cushing's disease. The alk phos level was 943, so we did the 8 hour test which came back with level of 15.3 So, of course the treatment is with Trilostant. Oh dear, I don't like that medicine. Side effects aren't good. Any ideas, info., or any natural ways to help this?

Thanks, Monica
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Sep 5 5:17 am

Senior Dogs > Best Supplements for Arthritis (Small & Medium Senior Dogs)

Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 6:42pm PST 
HI:
I've been giving my 2 dogs Dr. Mercola's Joint Support with BiovaPlex. I watch and read Dr. Karen Becker's info. and came across this and did some reading on it. Seems ok for my dogs so far.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Jul 6 6:42 pm

Senior Dogs > lumbosacral disease

Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 6:40pm PST 
Hi:
My Dusty is 10 years old. He's been having some limping issues the past few months and vet said it was knee pain. Gave me meds and told to keep an eye on him. Well he began to look stiffer to me and having trouble sitting, jumping and just looked uncomfortable the past week. Took him back to the vet, had to actually go to a new vet (long story, total mis -diagnosis and stupidity from Banfield) anyhow the vet diagnosed him as lumbosacral disease. He's now on Trimadol, Carprofin and Gabapentin. Hoping in 2 weeks he will seem better, if not x-rays and .....
Anyhow, I was looking into the Horgan Harness for him to take pressure off the back legs. Does anyone know anything about this harness?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Jul 6 6:40 pm

Dog Health > lumbosacral disease in dog
Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 6:05pm PST 
Hi:
My Dusty is 10 years old. He's been having some limping issues the past few months and vet said it was knee pain. Gave me meds and told to keep an eye on him. Well he began to look stiffer to me and having trouble sitting, jumping and just looked uncomfortable the past week. Took him back to the vet, had to actually go to a new vet (long story, total mis -diagnosis and stupidity from Banfield) anyhow the vet diagnosed him as lumbosacral disease. He's now on Trimadol, Carprofin and Gabapentin. Hoping in 2 weeks he will seem better, if not x-rays and .....
Anyhow, I was looking into the Horgan Harness for him to take pressure off the back legs. Does anyone know anything about this harness?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Jul 6 6:05 pm

Food & Nutrition > Abady Recall - Raw Frozen

Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 1:30pm PST 
Saw on their website this morning. Recall of their frozen due to salmonella test. Small print I almost didn't see it!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 25 9:43 am

Dog Health > Eating dandelions and dirt! Any help?

Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 5:22pm PST 
Hi, I've been doing allthat. He just chomps as he walks, and really pulls! I may have to find a different collar, where he won't pull. Any suggestions anyone?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Apr 26 5:22 pm

Dog Health > Eating dandelions and dirt! Any help?

Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 6:14pm PST 
Hi Everyone:
Well, it's that time of year, Dusty's eating dandelions, buttercups and dirt. It's awful, he's like grazing as we walk. Any suggestions?

Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Apr 26 5:22 pm

Dog Health > Eating dandelions and dirt- that time of year
Dusty

Pooh Bear

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 6:11pm PST 
Hi Everyone:
Well, it's that time of year, Dusty's eating dandelions, buttercups and dirt. It's awful, he's like grazing as we walk. Any suggestions?

Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Apr 18 6:11 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.