Postings by Homer-Cakes's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dog Health > giving dog baby aspirin
Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '12 7:00am PST 
we know its safe to give a dog regular aspirin. we only give homie a quarter of one and he is in alot of pain to and old but we are wondering is it safe to give him coated baby aspirin?? we though it would be better since it was coated. he suffers with pain and arthritis especially when he ahs to move and cries and we know we can take him to the vet and get him something for the pain but know that can get real expensive to. i am on social security and dont get a whole lot every month but am open to suggestions from everyone out there. thank you
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 11 11:24 pm

Dog Health > sore by the tail
Boomhaur

"Im so cute and- i know it"

Barked: Sat May 19, '12 5:55am PST 
good morning!! my mommy is really worried about me. this only happens in the summer time but every summer i always chew myself by the tail and usually i end up with a scab over the sore. this time though cause i have been chewing and licking my owie so much its a little bigger about the size of a quarter maybe tiny bit bigger. mommy thinks its a hot spot and was wondering what to do about it like a home remedy thing?? we have silvadine and was thinking about bag balm and she has read there is other stuff to do also. and she is gonna get me a cone to so i will stop biting and licking. please help!!!!! mommy is real worried to and she is talking about going to the vet to which there is no way i want to. any suggestions would be helpful from all of you out there. thanx so much and also she thought it was yeast problems which i have had ever since i was a puppy and was brought home but like i said this is only during the summer time i do this. and sorry this is so long of a post to. mommy is gonna take me in the bathroom now and shave me and if she can figure out how to post a pic she will for all of you to see. thanx again wave
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fritz, May 19 8:02 am

Dog Health > puppy ate some matches

Boomhaur

Barked: Mon Nov 28, '11 10:50am PST 
hi!! thanx for ur responses. rambo never got sick yeaaaa and he has been fine so it wasnt that much he got we are guessing. he has been running around since that nite and eating treats and lots of leftover turkey with us.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Boomhaur, Nov 28 10:50 am

Boomhaur

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 5:13am PST 
hiya scooter!! yea mommy was worried about my brother rambo such a naughty pup BOL!! but yea he likes to eat stuff he isnt supposed to and its been a few hours and he still seems fine. of course he is sleeping now but that was after running around and playing being wild and taking my toys and me running with me but mommy will still keep an eye in him. i think he will be just fine she was a little worried over the matches, thanx again for ur response. smileway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Boomhaur, Nov 28 10:50 am

Boomhaur

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 2:45am PST 
hi there!! just a little while ago i found a book of matches on the floor and it only had like 5 left in it, anyways it was chewed up pretty good and its our new pupppy. he is 13 weeks old now. just wondering will it make him sick or what and he seems to be fine. also this is under boomers name cause rambo dont have his own account yet. which is his name. thanx again for all the input
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Boomhaur, Nov 28 10:50 am

Small Dogs > new puppy in house
Boomhaur

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '11 1:11am PST 
hello everyone!!! i thought i would give you all an update about boomer and the new puppy which we named rambo. i know what a name for aweiner dog. lol anyways when i posted last we was thinking of giving him back cause boomer was literally terrified of the pup. he wasnt even himself not playing or nothing then it was like boom he would growl and bark at rambo but still would not get on the floor or have treats with the others, boomer that is. now they play eat togehter have treats at the same time and other stuff. i was just worried and people did tell me it would take time well it did and now i am such a happy mommy thanx everyone for ur advice to cheerbig grinpartyhughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lilly, Oct 25 10:05 am

Boomhaur

Barked: Sat Oct 8, '11 7:46am PST 
hello everyone and ty for all the responses. mommy who is writing for me laugh out loud is at a loss and has been in tears the last few days. she dont know what to do. the reason we got another pup is one mommy has fibro and its hard for her to play with me and i dont like to bring the toy to her and like it when mommy gets on the floor to play. she is worried about me to cause i am not like myself hardly anymore for the last 3 weeks since spike came home. i used to want to play all the time and i mean all the time and it tired mommy out and out of no where i used to run back and forth and bark all crazy for no reason. u other doggies know what i mean like when u had to much sugar and get all hyper. BOL!!! i dont do that anymore and mom is afraid its breaking my heart and homies to my other brother. he kind fplayed with the new pup tonight and i know i want to but i just lay on the couch not wanting to do nothing i will play a little and i know mommy doesnt want to give up spike i know she is falling in love with him, he is so cute. we just dont know both momnmies talked about giving it one more week with that being up tomorrow (sunday). we are at a loss should we give it more time. they even thougt of putting us in a kennel together so we would have to snuggle but mommy wont do that. how bout if we each got put in one and cause we have 2 of them and put them facing each other door to door?? well mommy is gonna post this and i know she loves us all cause she always gives us such yummy treats. mmmmm treats talk to all u doggie pals later blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Lilly, Oct 25 10:05 am

Boomhaur

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 4:17pm PST 
help me!! my mommies got a new puppy cause i am still very playful and wild. my older brother is taking to him ok but me i am scared of him and my mommies are worried. when our neighbors upstairs had a deerhead chichuaha (not sure of spelling) i was scared of him and he was full growth the size of a puppy and my momm her niece has a big dog and i am scared of him to but some dogs i get along with. my mommies are worried that i wont come around to my new brother and they might have to give him back and they are at a lostfrown they just got him this weekend and if they give him back for awhile and then get him back i still might get scared of him and he is so cute. my one mommy even held me to sniff the new puppy but i just started shaking and jumped out of her arms and ran and when i see him i walk behind the chairs and stuff and take the long way around. we dont know what to do we are at a lost. please help us!!! i am 3 years old now and before never been scared of other dogs till this year.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Lilly, Oct 25 10:05 am

Other Barks & Woofs > It's my BIRTHDAY!!!

Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Mon Dec 14, '09 4:48pm PST 
happy happy birthday from my brother and me. boomer and homer partypartypartyblue dogblue dogpartypartypartywisheskittykitty
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by shifty, Dec 16 4:45 pm

Dog Health > Didge, just got run over by a truck
Homer-Cakes

I have fragile- psychi

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 8:40pm PST 
we are so very sorry for your loss. it is an awful thing to go through. about 7 yrs ago it was way before me and my brother came along my mommy had another puppy named scooter pie. he had gotten out of the car and ran into a busy road while she was in the store. he had gotten out looking for her cause he didnt like to be away from her. to this day she still cries when she looks at his pics. it does get easier and you will always love him and will have a special place in your heart for always and forever. you are in our hearts and thoughts. love, homer and boomer hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Paris, Dec 19 2:29 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.