Postings by Mittens's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dog Health > Killer Puppy Gas!
Mia

Momma's Mia

Barked: Wed Jan 13, '10 12:22pm PST 
You can try yogurt to increase the good bacteria in his system. Not the fat free type just the plain yougurt.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Jan 14 9:20 pm

Bull Terrier > My First Bull Terrier
Mittens

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 10:14am PST 
Only four days until the new baby arrives. I have the crate, the food, the playpen, some toys and lots and lots of love waiting!!!
I am not sure how bug she will be at first, but I also have some doggie shirts and dresses!!! (left over from my other puppies) We even had a visit from our trainer last night and received instructions on introducing the baby into the pack and how to intergrate her.

I am super excited now!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mittens, Jun 16 10:14 am

Bull Terrier > My First Bull Terrier

Mittens

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 5:29am PST 
I am getting my first Bull Terrier on June 20th. Any words of wisdom? I am an experienced French Bulldog person so I am well aware of Bullies attitude. WHat is the one must have thing when I bring her home?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mittens, Jun 16 10:14 am

Dog Health > tests for breeding

Dewey- Michael

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '09 5:24am PST 
Tests before breeding are breed specific. It depends on what ailments your breed is prone to. I suggest looking at the AKC site for further information.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 4:01 pm

French Bulldog > Wondering about sibs

Mia

Momma's Mia

Barked: Mon Mar 23, '09 11:03am PST 
My mom flew all the way to Oklahoma to pick me up and when she arrived my nosy sister kept popping her head into every one of my pictures. My mom and Dad thought it was so cute that they took us both home. We left behind a brother named Leo. Mom kept checking on Leo and thought more than once to go back and get him but in the end he was adopted and now we have lost contact with him. But I have always had my sister and Mom tells everyone were twins even though I am Fawn and white and my sister is black brindle.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 28 7:43 am

French Bulldog > Frenchies and dog aggresion
Mittens

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 11:56am PST 
I have three Frenchies a choc Lab and a Basset hound. My Frenchies all get along great with each other. The dogs from rescue sights were probably not trained properly or were abused and that is why they are surrendered. I love my Frenchies and could never be without many!!!!

GO FRENCHIES!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by The Urban Hounds (Formerly the, Sep 9 2:33 pm

Dog Health > Random nipple question BOL

Mia

Momma's Mia

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 7:30am PST 
I am in the middle of my first heat and my nipples are now protruding and bright pink. I believe that happens to all girls when they mature!!! Even human girls!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Winnie, Dec 20 8:00 am

Puppy Place > Did you experiences with dogs as a child determine how many dogs you have today

Mia

Momma's Mia

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 8:08am PST 
I always had three dogs growing up. Now I have five living inside plus three birds. I have 3 Frenchies, a Lab and a Basset
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 18 6:35 pm

French Bulldog > New Frenchie- What to buy...

Mittens

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 7:44am PST 
Toys, Toys and did I mention toys!!! My frienchies love the fleece braided rope toys, plain hard sterilized bones. Stay away from Marrow becuase sensative tummies can not tolerate it very well. Make sure you have a bag of dog food your puppy is currently eating. Some sort of collar and lead. Lots of floor cleaner for the accidents. Frenchies can sometimes be difficult to house train. A crate or playpen to confine puppy. Stuffies, stuffies and stuffies!!!! My girls prefer the ones on the smaller side.

I am sure there is more but at the moment I am lost for words!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Stella White, Nov 17 11:11 am

Food & Nutrition > Oatmeal with pumpkin?
Mia

Momma's Mia

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 7:33am PST 
I would just add the pumpkin. Pumpkin will make them feel fuller and is great for treating intestional issues. I give my dogs a heaping tablespoon. I also add plain yougurt. You can mix the two together and freeze it in ice cube trays and you have doggie popsicles!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sandy Baby ♥, Nov 12 3:41 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.