Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > Whats Going On Here?
Dasiy

Dasiy Duke Baby!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 7:40am PST 
Its Been Going On For Like A Month Now We Went To The Vet Because She Had A Lump On Her Stomic We Thought It Was Cancer ButIt Turned Out To Be A Bone Shifted From Angel Jumping On Her But Yeah I Just Now Went Downs Stairs Because I Heard Her Barking Alot For No Reason(She Does That Alot...) But I Went Down There And She Was Looking At The Wall Barking Her Head Off I Got Closer To Her And She Looked At Me And Snarled And Just Attacked My Leg...(Witch Is Now Bleeding OWIEEEEEEE)
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 6 8:13 am

Behavior & Training > Whats Going On Here?
Dasiy

Dasiy Duke Baby!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 7:26am PST 
My 3 Year Old Dog Dasiy Has Been Acting Really Weird She Is The Nicest Dog But Latley She Has Benn Really Aggrisive Like She Atacks My Other Dog Angel Who Is 8 Months For No Reason Like Last Night Angel Wass Asleep Next To Me On The Bed And Dasiy Comes And Jumps On Her And Starts To Bite Her For No Reason At All Then This Morning I Was Asleep And Dasey Jumps On My Head And Arms And Atacks Me WHILE I WAS ASLEEP???? So I Back Up And She Calms Down And Then She Come Up To Me And Sits In My Lap So I Pick Her Up So I Can Put Her Off Of The Bed And She Bites Me When I Was Putting Her Down? Shes Been Snarling And Angel ForNo Reason And She Only Is Aloud To Be Around One Of My Dogs So She Never Is Around Hailey Or Casey So She Just Attacks Me And Angel All Of The Time..

Does AnyOne Have Any Idea Whats Wrong With Her???
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 6 8:13 am

Dog of the Day & Week > My dear angel pal Fidel

Angel

hafe a tounge is- still as good as- a hole

Barked: Sat Oct 4, '08 7:12am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 4 11:46 am

Dog Health > owie my tounge :r :((

Angel

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 1:13pm PST 
the vet said they cant put my tounge back on :{ the gave me medicen to take for the rest of the weekeek
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 27 1:13 pm

Dog Health > owie my tounge :r :((

Angel

Barked: Tue May 27, '08 11:22am PST 
im getting better:} its my tounge you see im only 11 weeks old so how am i suppost to know you mess with another dogs bone you pay the price so lets see...oh yes ok i was minding my own busisness and i saw a bone i had no idea casey wanted the bone so i walked up to go take the bone so before i take it i wanna see what it tast like so i lick the bone and the min. my tounge is on that bone BAM hafe of its gone...(my toung not the bone) and mommie starts freeking out because im bleading ALOT so she calls the vet and the vet said give me wet food(yuck) and my toung CANT REACH THE WATER BOWL so my mommie had to bottel feed me :{ so the next day mommie goes to school an grandma takes meh to the vet they said im fearless :} and im doing better and i need to take medicen THAT TAST LIKE BUBBLE GUM :} HEHE but im doing better and i still keep trying for caseys bone :} hehe here my mommie wants to talk

is there any thing i can do to help her tounge its really in half????? i mean i dont wanna give her any toys because it might hurt her tounge what can i do?confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 27 1:13 pm

Behavior & Training > she thinks she is the leader
Casey

Casey baby

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 6:23am PST 
very great ideas but we do hailey sleeps in my room casey sleeps in another but casey even finds a way to get to it she will she is all ways agressive to hailey.hailey is the scardest dog ever though lol she runs from cats lol but casey is sitting next to me just barking at hailey for no reason! i just cant stop it!thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 5 6:23 am

Behavior & Training > she thinks she is the leader

Casey

Casey baby

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 12:37pm PST 
about 2 years ago we got a dog hailey and she was about 6 months old and i allready had my other dog casey well anyways casey and hailey where getting along well infact beter but when hailey turned about8 months every thing was going down hill casey thinks she rulls over every one and i did not know what to doshrug well hailey did not know whos food was whos so she went to caseys bowl and ate there well casey came in and growld hailey keeps eating the food and casey bit her on the head and we punished her for it but her head was swoling for about 45 min and after that haileys is scared of casey because casey trys to hover over casey and my mom was thinking about giveing her away and i would not do it i am a 12 year old and i have had casey since i was 6 years old but casey is getting to mean i dont know what to do if we pet hailey casey comes over and pushes her away so we can pet her so any one know how to stop this without giving her away???
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 5 6:23 am

Dog Health > is it a cyst?:((

Hailey

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 12:12pm PST 
mmk i will try that smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 4 12:12 pm

Hailey

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 12:01pm PST 
ok thanks do you know any way to make her stop licking and biteing it i hate yelling at her for itconfused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 4 12:12 pm

Hailey

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 5:38pm PST 
about 1 month ago i noticed a little red bump on her back right leg while my friend was over and i showed my friend and she said it was a pimple my dog gets it all the time but there smaller i said ok what ever well about a week later i looked and it grew hafe the size it was before and i was a bit freeked out well now its even bigger and just keeps growing every week and it has black on it and it really freeking me out we but medicenbut its not working what should i do she wont run around she is allways laying down not eating much drinking only a little bit of water please help me figure this out
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 4 12:12 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.