Postings by Sesi 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Dog Health > Tick help needed!
Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 1:53am PST 
Thanks guys, I cant seem to find Preventic here in the UK?
I have cats also so something safe to be used around the cats is needed!
I put a salt and garlic water solution on her, and some antibacterial cream and it killed the tick I found on her, and healed her sores brilliantly. Id still like something a bit better in stopping them biting as she seems to react badly.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Nov 20 6:55 am

Dog Health > Tick help needed!
Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 12:38am PST 
Hi, I moved to the country a few months ago, and ever since Sesi has been getting Ticks! Ive used Frontline, but it doesnt seem to help that much. shes got scabs on her head where theyve been, then died, and its making her hair fall out around those areas.
Ive just discovered one on the back of her neck and as I noticed it, all the hair came out in my fingers frown
what can I do, shes looking awful!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Nov 20 6:55 am

Raw Food Diet > Dark green/black diarrhea in 9 wk old raw fed pup

Elektra

Im a star!

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 4:21am PST 
lol turns out the green was from a dark green polestyrene tray from the meat they managed to sneak into their bed and chew on...
Alls well now!!
Oh and vets here really dont like raw fed dog....
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Byron, Jul 6 9:06 am

Raw Food Diet > Dark green/black diarrhea in 9 wk old raw fed pup

Elektra

Im a star!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '09 3:04am PST 
One of my pups has had greenish/black diarrhea since last night. Yes Im waiting on a call back from vet.
He seems fine in himself, is happy to eat and drink, is as playful as ever and looks totally healthy, but obviously somethings wrong somewhere.
I dont think its blackened blood, as it has a hint of green, and Im sure blood wouldnt be green?. It doesnt smell.
He had liver 2 days ago, and had his first lamb bone to munch on, as did the others.
I wasnt too worried, til this morning, and he's been rather explosive over night.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Byron, Jul 6 9:06 am

Siberian Husky > What food do you feed your huskie?

Elektra

Im a star!

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 8:04am PST 
Mine eat raw
The pups have munched on bone, but cant actually eat enough of it, so they have Ground Bonemeal mixed in with their mince.
The other two eat whatever I can get hold of, roughly sticking to their ratios, theyve never had an upset stomach since being on Raw, whereas before we have explosive rear ends regulary.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by jasmine, Sep 26 6:52 pm

Siberian Husky > No white tip to tail
Sura

Elektras baby- girl

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 7:57am PST 
Thats your opinion and I have mine.
Theres no need for it, but the high and mighty seem to think they can have a go on these forums.
I love crossbreeds, and would never buy a pedigree, I think the Kennel Club, here in the Uk at least, is a sham. I dont agree with the ethics behind it. Cross Breeds are healthier, but Im not here to put down peoples choices.
I was looking for a Sibe X German Shepherd before I got Elektra, but preferred the Mal x Sibe, for the full husky look, The "huskamutes", as they are commonly called are very popular.
Elektra is finished with breeding now, but Sesi will be bred when shes older.

I asked about the tail, as in a Sibe and in a Mal, they tend to have White tips to tail, there is no other breed in the dog. So I guessed it was uncommon.

I will not be participating in a "Bash The Breeder" argument, its pointless. If Im not welcome in this forum due to my horrible cross breeds I shall leave.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Zack, Jul 23 11:05 am

Sura

Elektras baby- girl

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 1:39am PST 
Theres nothing wrong with non pedigrees, shes malamute / siberian.
She is health checked, and all the pups are vetted, wormed, getting jabs etc. I keep in touch with last years pups, and will do with these. They are fed the best quality raw food and very healthy, beautiful, bundles of fur.

Back to the original debate if anyone wants to add to the thread, anyone else without a white tip, Im very interested to find out.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Zack, Jul 23 11:05 am

Sura

Elektras baby- girl

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 9:38am PST 
On closer inspection it seems she has a black tip.. the silver hairs stop and the hairs at the tip seem darker black than the rest of her fur.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Zack, Jul 23 11:05 am

Siberian Husky > Scared to go Raw Diet HELP please

Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 3:10am PST 
Oh, and I want to ask, why do you mention cooking? Theres no cooking involved.
Its pretty simple, buy what you can find in butchers or supermarket and hand it to your dog.
Get the ratios and weights roughly correct, meat, organs, bone etc and there you go, couldnt be simpler!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Xena, Aug 1 5:13 am

Siberian Husky > Scared to go Raw Diet HELP please
Sesi

Cute but dumb

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 3:08am PST 
All my huskies are fed raw, for over a year now, 2.5 yr old elektra, 13mth old Sesi and my 5wk old pups are all being raw weaned.
I did attempt dry dog food with the pups yesterday (so they would accept either in their new homes) and they all got diarrhoea so its 100% raw again now. (and the new owners are being ordered to stick to it bol)
The raw forum is very good for tips, but I used it as a guide, and found a regieme to suit us. My dogs are all very healthy, and although it works out more expensive, I just cant go back.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Xena, Aug 1 5:13 am

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.