Postings by My Family

GO!

Dogs & Travel > Staying behind on Vacation

Magnum

The Monster

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 2:32pm PST 
Thanks a bunch, mommy says she is still researching.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 28 2:13 pm

Rat Terrier > Constant licking of feet
Sasha

Yes, I am a- princess

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 10:17pm PST 
I am Sasha,

I am constantly licking, nawing etc. on in between my toes. I think this is due to allergies. My mom has tried hydrocortisone spray and it doesn't help. She thinks it hurts me. Is there anything that works?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 8:00 pm

Rat Terrier > Mixes too?

Sasha

Yes, I am a- princess

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 10:15pm PST 
I am a Rat and Jack Terrier mix
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 7 10:15 pm

Labrador Retriever > I am Magnum, a 10 month old blackie

Magnum

The Monster

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 10:09pm PST 
I am Magnum, a 10 month old blackie
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 28 5:35 am

Labrador Retriever > Labs aggravating Tails

Magnum

The Monster

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 10:00pm PST 
Hi, I am new to Dogster!!

I just wanna know does anyone have the same problem with the aggravating tail!!! Those poor dogs when they get excited. Magnum and Oakley knock everything over the walk by. Is there a fix besides having bare coffee tables?dog
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 2:09 pm

Labrador Retriever > Puppy stage
Magnum

The Monster

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 9:52pm PST 
Here's a thought for when they get crazy. I have a 10 month old Black Lab who drove us NUTS for the first 8 months, he has calmed a bit, but not much and prolly wont until around 2 years old. My Aunt uses this for her crazy yellow lab Kenzie. Get a water bottle that gives a stream spray and whenever they act crazy or doing something they shouldnt spray them. Magnum now turns into a soldier when he sees the bottle. It works.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Aug 16 8:24 pm

Labrador Retriever > How many Brothers and Sisters do you have??

Magnum

The Monster

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 9:46pm PST 
I am Magnum I am a 10 month old Black Lab. I have 2 sisters~~Oakley a 4 year old Chocolate Lab who is my adoptive fur mom, and Sasha a 5 year old Jack Russell/ Rat Terrier mix. My cousin Bella a 6 month old American Pit Terrier is staying with us for awhile. I have sooo much fun with everyone.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 9:42 am

Dogs & Travel > Staying behind on Vacation

Magnum

The Monster

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 9:11pm PST 
Hi I'm Magnum,

My family is leaving in June to go on Vacay to Oregon due to the distance me and my sisters can't go. My sisters are staying with friends, but since I love to stay on the run and play 24-7, my mommy is considering a Pet Hotel. This place is right at the airport where they will be leaving from. I get my own room with DVD TV, a comfy bed, a door to go outside as I please and a big dog bone shaped swimming pool to play in. My mommy seems to be worried about leaving me behind, Are these places safe? Will I have fun? Please help ease mine and my mommy's fears.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Apr 28 2:13 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > We are new around here

Sasha

Yes, I am a- princess

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 9:05pm PST 
Hi, there are 3 of us on here. Me, Sasha a Jack Russell and Rat Terrier mix, Oakley a Chocolate Lab and Magnum a Black Lab. We would like to meet new friends.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 5:23 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.