Postings by Mojo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > How long to be allowed for swimming
Sparky

When U Spell

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 9:58pm PST 
Lucky so far, its been a year they are doing so..no problems yet... nice smooth coat.. i keep the point of drying them up as soon as they are done with their swimming... Still sometimes the labs get hot spots on their neck..
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sparky, Apr 24 9:58 pm

Dog Health > Garlic?
Sparky

When U Spell

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 1:47am PST 
sorry forgot to add these info too

Fresh garlic in small quantities can help repel fleas by making the animal taste unpleasant to fleas. Grate a small amount of fresh, raw garlic into your pet's food at mealtime, about one-half to 3 chambers of the clove (chamber, not a whole clove) depending on the animal's size.

A safe, easy homemade flea repellent: cut 6 lemons in half, boil in a quart of water, steep a few hours, then strain the solution into a spray bottle. Spritz your pet's fur, taking care not to spray near the eyes.
Don't spray anything in a dog's face; apply spray to the hand and then rub it on the fur.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ebony Mae, Apr 25 3:48 pm

Dog Health > Garlic?

Sparky

When U Spell

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 1:40am PST 
Garlic in small quantity is good for dogs. if given in large quantity, garlic can cause a breakdown of the red blood cells, resulting in Heinz body anemia.Garlic Powder provides a supplementary source of natural B-complex vitamins and protein which are necessary for a healthy skin and coat .
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ebony Mae, Apr 25 3:48 pm

Dog Health > How long to be allowed for swimming

Sparky

When U Spell

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 1:35am PST 
HI,

My "babies" swim for around 2 hours per day in their 100 feet pool. Will it do any harm to them ie skin etc? Any idea how long they should be allowed to swim. Currently each swim about 2000 feet daily if measured in length...
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sparky, Apr 24 9:58 pm

Raw Food Diet > Deworming Plan on raw feed

Mojo

Barked: Wed Apr 2, '08 8:28pm PST 
@ Meridian,

My "babies" love to live in rough conditions like playiing in dirty water ( except when water is green and algae present). They run and often hunt rabbits, goats, smaller preys in the adjacent small forest. According to all these activties the vet suggested to deworm them every 60 days.. But after getting such responses, NO to Deworm tabs. Well India being a hot country, there might be parasite but my kennel which is made in about 200,000 sq feet is very well maintained.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mojo, Apr 2 8:28 pm

Raw Food Diet > Does anybody know the approx amount of bone in a chicken quarter?
Sparky

When U Spell

Barked: Wed Apr 2, '08 8:20pm PST 
its my old practical experience..though not sure how accurate it might be.. i had bought a whole chicken and cut the meat and bone part apart to measure the ratio of bone and meat in it. It came about 5:1 for Meat : Bone. I assume it should be roughly the same for chicken meat.

HTH..
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Moxie, Apr 4 9:06 pm

Raw Food Diet > Deworming Plan on raw feed

Mojo

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 9:30pm PST 
what should be structure of deworming when the dogs are fed on raw. Right now i deworm them every 60 days.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Mojo, Apr 2 8:28 pm

Raw Food Diet > RAW PREY MODEL GUIDELINES

Mojo

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 9:55am PST 
great post on raw feeding...saved my time on google!!!

Cheers!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Apr 1 1:07 pm

Raw Food Diet > Raw Feeding= Does it depends upon Climatic Factor?

Sparky

When U Spell

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 12:28pm PST 
yes 11 of them, 2 OEM, 3 DDBX, 3 Labs 2 boxers 1 stray dog. Boxers are resuced ones. You mean to say that for PMR bone should be 10% of the diet? i feed beef meat also. Bones of beef to maintain the quantity of the bone as chicken has less bones
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Josie - CGC, Mar 31 1:22 pm

Mastiff > we're getting our 1st Mastiff!! Lots of questions....
Sparky

When U Spell

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 11:41am PST 
Hi,

Remember one thing for sure... OEM is the only breed, how huge it grows, the best place to rest at ANY stage of life will be the owner's lap.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bam-Bam, CGC, Aug 26 7:48 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.