Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What breed is our new doggie?
Bee Pee

We come atcha- like lightnin' - speed!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 10:58pm PST 
Hello everydog!

We haven't been on dogster for years! But Mommy and Daddy just adopted a very sweet doggie from a shelter and we aren't sure what breed she is.

She was a stray and had a really ruff life frown. The paperwork says she is a pitbull mix but lots of other humans are saying she is a dogo argentino!

She is emaciated and is said to be only 18 months old. Humans at the shelter said she isn't a dogo becawz her size is small, but maybe becawz she is malnourished? She doesn't seem like a pitbull to Mommy and Daddy...but they said they are no experts so they need your help!

Please visit her page...she's isn't in great health (but soon to change with our luvs!) Can some dogs that know doggies well tell us your opinion?

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1279155

Thank you very much!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 22 5:59 pm

Dog Health > My nose is clogged! HELP!
Bunny

I woof woof :)- Rawwwr!

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 10:49pm PST 
I am a 2 year old Shih-tzu with a breathing problem. I can't breath well and my nose is clogged so when I try to breathe, I make a snorting sound. Also, there is liquid dripping outta my nose!

Are there any home remedies Mommy can fix for me? Or must she visit the vet for this?

Thanks in advance! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 8:51 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Come & Go Wedding Shower for BELLA PAIGE (Found) 4-26-08 @ 12pm, Noon~Dogster time!

Bunny

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 7:22pm PST 
Sorry I missed the fun frown
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Apr 27 5:46 pm

Puppy Place > Is your dog weird? In what ways?

Prince

My halos are- bigger than- yours.

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 2:56pm PST 
I'm weird! I poop funny shapes! the best one is the letter "B" for my sister Bunneh! You can see the photo Mommy took on Bunny's page..heheh
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 8:56 am

Puppy Place > Picky eater, help!

Prince

My halos are- bigger than- yours.

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 6:01am PST 
Thank you everyone!

Honestly, I really want her to enjoy what she eats, and not just eat itbecause there is no other option...that is why I have given her what she had been wanting to eat. I miss her spinning in circles and going mad when it's food time frown. She is just so snotty all the time now.

The Innova seems to have worked a little better cheer! I will definitely be stricter (can't resist the faces!). Thank you for your responses--they are very helpful!....I kinda feel bad that while trying to do the best, I'm not really helping with her eating habits frown.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 11 6:01 am

Puppy Place > Picky eater, help!
Bunny

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 12:08pm PST 
When Bunny turned 6 months, she stopped eating dog food. When it's feeding time, she'd sniff the food and walk away, even though she hasn't eaten all day...but if I feed her some human food, she goes crazy! What do I do? It has been 2 months of trial and error. I've used Alpo, Mighty Dog, Beneful, Gerber Apple and Peach Sauce and Baby food, her regulars of Canidae and Cesar, and a few others to no avail. When she was a puppy, she was nuts for Cesar, Canidae, and Science Diet...now she just rejects them and her younger brother Prince is starting to be a picky eater as well.

If anyone has had this problem before, what dog food do you recommend? Or do I have to continue giving them human food?

I've been feeding them boiled chicken breast and low sodium ham but I feel that it is just not nutritious enough for the puppies. ..

I'm going to try Innova, hopefully this will satiate their appetite...cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 11 6:01 am

Puppy Place > I\'m losing my teeth...

Bunny

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 8:16pm PST 
And Wufei,

That's pretty cool and funny big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 19 8:16 pm

Bunny

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 8:14pm PST 
Thank you everyone for your responses!

I do have several teethers from trixieandpeanut (the ones you need to freeze) and all Bunny does is lick them instead of chewing on them...I also leave plenty of plush lying around, rubber squeakers, balls, etc..she also seems so aggressive..When I come home from work, she runs for my clothes and likes to pull on her daddy's socks frown... I know I'm leaving plenty of chewables for her but it doesn't seem to satisfy her...could it be more than losing teeth?

Thanks again,
Worried Mommy from NYC frown
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 19 8:16 pm

Bunny

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '07 12:10pm PST 
...at 4 months. Is this normal? My 2 bottom teeth just disappeared from my mouth; I believe I might've eaten them and a few others are loose and waiting to fall off. I'm biting soo much more now too frown My Mommy yells at me a lot now because I won't let her sleep and I keep pulling on her clothes and putting holes in her dress pants...I don't want to upset her anymore frown

Please lemme know if I'm normal and if there is a remedy to this biting frenzy I'm in! Thanks a lawt! It's not fun losing my teeth red facered face
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Oct 19 8:16 pm

Behavior & Training > \"How trainable is your dog\"?
Bunny

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 11:19am PST 
Bunny is a fast learner and easy to train! I taught her sit, stand on hindlegs, walk on hindlegs, and jump in less than 5 mins each trick! And she has never forgotten the t ricks...

BOL! I'm smart!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 6:20 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.