Postings by Emit's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Tick and Flea Meds - URGENT!
Emit

I am so not the- hyper one

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 4:17pm PST 
Thank you. No worries, though, I use a difernt brand.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Lily, Apr 22 7:39 pm

Dog Health > Snake bites and young beagles
Chloe

I'm the very- spoiled Princess- Chloe

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 4:14pm PST 
Ok, so I'm not sure but I think my Chloe belle got bit by a snake twice. I couldn't see any bites or puncture wounds. That doesn't necesscarily mean anything though. Thr first one had her down for a couple days, but this second go-around had her feeling bad for four days. Her neck and chest area are still swollen and she's giving to her foot a little less than she was. Is there anything I can do to alleviate her pain and didcomfort?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 5:09 pm

Dogs & Travel > How To Keep A New Car Clean with Two German Shedders?

Chloe

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 1:05pm PST 
I don't have advice for you current issue, but I do have a suggestion for future car rides. What about putting them in carriers or crates when they're reiding in the bckseat? It would probably help lessen the amount of hair.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bella and Daisy CGC, Jun 6 2:55 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > This is just obscene...

Emit

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 12:59pm PST 
This makes me mad. We are so thankful that foreclosure isn't an issue with us. I can assure you that if it was, Chloe and Emit would have a home even if we didn't.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by In loving memory of Lilo, Dec 15 10:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Mazie - Gone too soon

Bear (IN- LOVING- MEMORY)

Bite first, ask- questions later

Barked: Fri Nov 7, '08 10:19am PST 
I'm sorry, I'm in heaven too. I'll watch over her. Mommy understands how you feel. She sexperience the loss you're feeling when I died and went to doggy heaven.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Rhys *In Loving Memory*, Dec 3 11:38 am

Dog Health > Chloe\'s last post
Chloe

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 9:40am PST 
I don't know who all read anout her getting bit by naother dog, but she's ok now. The are is heaing. She's just as happy and energetics as she was before.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Thor, Oct 22 3:56 pm

Dog Health > Help

Chloe

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 9:38am PST 
My Chloe girl got bit by another dog...at least that what it l0oks like. We don't know for sure. She has a somewhat small hole in her back. Its been so swollen so much so that last night, the entore area was warm! Does anyone have any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by quigley, Oct 7 1:54 pm

Dog Health > Help - Our vets don't know what to do

Chloe

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 9:35am PST 
Poor baby! I am so sorry.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Shayna, Dec 2 6:47 am

Dog Health > skin condition

Emit

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 1:41pm PST 
Hey, its Emit's mom. He has some kind of skin condition, where the hair on his back is course and thin. I've been giving him baths about every few weeks or so, and putting this stuff on it. It seems to be helping. Does anyone have any ideas or tips?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by zack, Aug 2 6:12 pm

Beagle > Hi, beagle buddies
Chloe

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 1:37pm PST 
My brother, Emit, and I want some more friends. Care to add us?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tiggles (CGC, SILIF) IN LOVING, Aug 2 9:10 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.