Postings by Sumo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 203: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '15 11:58am PST 
Happy Pi Day! partypartyflowers I'm making peach pie to celebrate and making sure I have the ingredients to make Flicka's Bread and Butter pudding.

laugh out loudbig laugh Sarah...I've had some "interesting" encounters with folks who attend free health fairs. Had a lady tell me she had swallowed an African Fly that was still living inside her. shruglaugh out loudbig laugh

Sanka - would love more pics of the chickens!

Ty hug
[notify]
» There has since been 164 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Mar 7, '15 12:12pm PST 
wave I have returned from "the happiest place on earth." I love my husband. I'm so very happy to be home!!!!

Epcot was fun only because we were able to try various foods from various countries. The people who worked at each "country" spoke their language. We had a fabulous dinner in "England." Thought of you Flicka cloud 9 The dessert was heavenly!!! Bread and butter pudding....so good!

There was a shop in "England" that had a book... you could look up your last name and get a print out of your surname origin. It had names of my ancestors and when or if they immigrated to America. I didn't think I'd find my last name because it's not common.... but they had it and the information was accurate. One of my cousin's had done the family genealogy back to England 1400's. The Disney printout had origins of our surname which my cousin was unable to find. It even said our surname was not common.

The rest of the trip was (for me) an overload of crowds and noise. Today I am in my cozy wear and doing laundry to peace and quiet.
[notify]
» There has since been 194 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 1:07pm PST 
partypartywishesflowers Happy Birthday Flicka!

Yeah...I'm not super excited about going to Disney World...But I will enjoy cuz hubby is excited.
[notify]
» There has since been 218 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 4:40pm PST 
wave Glad to hear your furnace is working again Toto hug

Happy news....Jackie O is in her new home and doing great. Her new home is a neighbor on our block! Abby is more settled as well here in our home. 3 boys, 3 girls now in this poodle house. laugh out loud I'm officially "the crazy poodle lady" laugh out loudbig laugh If that wasn't clear before. way to go

We leave for Orlando, Florida Monday. Hubby's family thing....but I learned that on the Disney World grounds....they have eucalyptus misting stations to keep the bugs away.... which has made me relax more. I'm like nectar or something for bugs wherever we go and I get eaten alive....so I wasn't looking forward to going east of the Rockies....and south where it's muggy and buggy.
[notify]
» There has since been 223 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 8:03am PST 
hughughughughug Toto, I hope you get your furnace fixed as quickly as possible. Stay safe and warm my friend.
[notify]
» There has since been 232 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '15 8:41am PST 
hug Thanks Dunlop.

So Hubby had an allergic reaction to Jackie O. His throat started to close and had to go to the urgent care. We know it was from her dander because he hadn't eaten anything when it happened.

We've found a new home for her and she will be going there tomorrow. I feel bad she has to go through another transition.
[notify]
» There has since been 236 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '15 9:10pm PST 
Brrr....those temps are awful. Stay safe and warm friends hughughughughug

So hubby is talking like he wants to keep the two fosters since they've been through so many changes already. Apparently, they lost their "mom" first and the "dad" 4 months later. Doesn't matter to me. I love them all...but if we are keeping them...I'm changing the terriers name to Jackie O....Jack for short. She's deaf so it won't matter. They had a more relaxed day today...they are finally eating.
[notify]
» There has since been 245 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '15 1:12pm PST 
The Dragon Dance sounds awesome. We went to Chinese New Year's celebration at ISU. Very beautiful and fun.

We now are fostering two dogs...One is a 5 year old Jack Russell Terrier who is deaf (Trudy) and her 13 year old Toy Poodle companion, Abby. Their person passed away and have been through some big changes. They we not well socialized. Poor things are freaked out at our house. Hope to find a home for them soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 252 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '15 2:26pm PST 
wave hug to everyone.

The punches just keep coming this year. Hubby's prostrate cancer is back. He is scheduled for a CT Scan and Bone scan as well as a biopsy before we know what we are really dealing with.
[notify]
» There has since been 264 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '15 9:23pm PST 
hughughughughug Everyone hughughughughug

partypartyflowers Flicka flowers

Send the snow this way....we've been having high 50 degree weather....in February!!! We are usually still digging out from under snow.
[notify]
» There has since been 305 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 3:25 pm

(Page 1 of 203: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.