Close X

Postings by Sumo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 214: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri May 27, '16 9:36pm PST 
Flicka has the best mommy.

Yoshi wave Kali wave

I was born in Utah but don't hold that against me winklaugh out loud My folks moved here to Idaho when I was three. Dad was a railroader. Even though I've lived here the majority of my life...I love it here. My mom always loved Utah and we visited there constantly cuz she hated Idaho. shrug

When I left home at 18 years of age...I began to travel. I've been to Most states in the USA. I can safely say I have no desire to travel east of the Rockies ever again. Muggy and buggy are not my cup of tea! I do love Hawaii...the trade-winds make it lovely.

I've traveled to Canada, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. I wouldn't mind going to England from wince my ancestors hail and I've always wanted to visit Kenya. I may have missed the window of opportunity on that trip. My immune system is probably too crappy for that kind of major travel anymore.

What about you Yoshi?
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat May 21, '16 9:57pm PST 
hug rain and more rain here hug

Flicka's place sounds like the place to be. yum!

I'm finally (I think) coming out of the flare up I've been in.

I'm looking at a galvanized steel watering tank for my raised garden bed. Amazon has them a $100. cheaper than the Cal Ranch store has them and with free shipping.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue May 17, '16 10:47am PST 
Bunny - I find it gets harder to be away from home the older I get. Home is my sanctuary. It's nice to go places and visit, but home is where I'd rather be.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun May 15, '16 10:33am PST 
hug Poor Flicka hug Bless his heart hug The healing process is hard and slow. Give him a hug from me and the poodle pack. flowers

I spoke too soon about our nice weather...rainy and cold again. The rain is fine...we need it and I don't have to water.

I'm doing laundry today and watching a movie. way to go After four nights of 12 to 14 hours of sleep...I'm starting to feel like myself again. Emphasis on starting. I don't need this flare up to last any longer, thank you very much.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri May 13, '16 7:45pm PST 
wavehug Hi Friends hug

It's been a very busy 4 weeks! Glad to see everyone. We've had company. As much as I enjoyed her stay, I'm worn out.

Sumo and Scarlett had their teeth cleaned and doing well. Plus, we finally have beautiful weather.

I'm spending my weekend re-cooperating! I hope everyone has awesome plans for this beautiful weekend.

Hugs flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '16 10:04pm PST 
Jasper had his teeth cleaned today. His gums are receding on the inside of his mouth. Doc says that's a little strange. Plus he had an A-arrhythmia on the EKG. They are taking a closer look and getting back to me.
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Apr 25, '16 8:05pm PST 
hug

Rain here too but not flooding.

I have a very special student visiting with her doggie "Beethoven." I call him "Pip Squeak." He is a Toy Fox Terrier and is her Service dog. We are having a good time. We had a regional training this weekend that was fun.

hug Flicka
hug Bunny
hug Dea
[notify]
» There has since been 54 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '16 9:49pm PST 
hugFriendshug

It finally feels like spring here. 67 degrees today dancing

Hershey had a vet appointment today. He hurt his lower back...not sure how but he hasn't been acting himself. He had his vaccines and they took blood work.

Glad Flicka is doing well. hug Pam hug
[notify]
» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Apr 13, '16 8:38pm PST 
Rain here too. Planted a few trees, strawberries, and some natural grasses.

We took some friends out to dinner at one of our local spots called, "The Sandpiper" It was so good. I forgot how lovely their house salad is.

cheer for anti-inflammatories! They really help the healing process. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Apr 11, '16 7:59am PST 
hug

Ty and Missy hug

Flicka hug

Dogster friends hug

Both myself and hubby have introduced ourselves to the new owners and discussed the "pit of despairs" past and hopes for the future. They seem like responsible folks.
[notify]
» There has since been 84 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Fri 9:36 pm

(Page 1 of 214: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.