Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 218: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Feb 24, '17 9:51am PST 
78 degrees!!!! WOW Flicka!!!!!

We are on Snowpocolyps #7. Winter storm warning til 6 tonight...and that warning started yesterday afternoon laugh out loud At least I was able to do poo patrol before this storm hit. Hubby is out trying our new snow blower.

my nose biopsy was benign cheer

We need to go to Costco today.
way to go

For those of you who are enjoying nice weather....think of me in our winter wonderland.
[notify]
» There has since been -4 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '17 5:38pm PST 
hughughughughug

I had a biopsy today on a thing that popped up on my nose. Doc thinks its basil cell carcinoma. I'll find out in a week.

Blue sky and lovely in the 40's. We'll enjoy it while we can.

Super cool in the monarch site, Flicka!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '17 8:13pm PST 
Well, we went from having two/three feet of snow to it all melting and causing flooding... so much so that I-86 was closed due to flooding. eek I've been busy getting caught up on poo patrol eek I'm finally making headway.

hughughughughug Friends hughughughughug

I'm finally finishing my grandmothers quilt. A good project for cold rainy days.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jan 27, '17 5:00pm PST 
Bunny - Stay safe hug We have snowpocolyps here but you have snowpocolyps 2.0 eek

our New snowblower came early!!!!! cheer Good thing cuz we're expecting more snow.

When the snow melts...I'm going to have a poo-pocolyps to deal with laugh out loudbig laugh

Hubby doing ok. More friends are learning of his stage 4 cancer diagnosis and visiting. I think the stress has finally hit me physically today. I spent most of the day in bed...just exhausted, Hoping to feel better tomorrow.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Dog Health > My dog had a stroke - looking for some hope

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '17 1:09pm PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 26 7:53 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '17 1:06pm PST 
wave Everyone hug

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. It's been a rough few months.

Kali - I love chickens! I would love to have three. I have a friend who has 7 to 9 chickens and they are sassy little things laugh out loud There is always one we call "the warden" for obvious reasons.

Mmm soup cloud 9 Sounds good Flicka! My in-laws made us two large bags full of prepped meals...stroganoff, meatloaf, spaghetti sauce, and bread. It's been very helpful and of course mom loves to cook so she was delighted to do it for us.

Sumo, Scarlett, and Abby just had their wellness exams. Everyone looks good for being 14-15 years old. Sumo is blind now in his right eye and his left one isn't great either...but he gets around fine and if he gets "lost" he lets me know.

Well, its snowpocolyps here. Drifts up to my thigh. Of course our snow blower crapped out so we've been shoveling out by hand eek Hubby ordered a new electric one and it should be here Monday. Fingers crossed we won't have another storm before then. With my crappy shoulder and hubby not well...it takes us forever to get shoveled out. My wonderful neighbor, Dan, usually plows the main sidewalks for the entire block and ally way since he has a 4 wheeler with a plow...but he's been sick and then the 4 wheeler broke.

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '16 5:03pm PST 
Flicka hug I'm so glad you're ok hug

hug Everyone hug

Ok, Jasper passed last month. We knew it was coming...but very difficult. He was such a sweet, goofy guy.

Hubby was in the hospital for a week. His cancer has come back. We find out more this coming Monday. Needless to say, it's been rough lately.

I'm glad to hear everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was low key but lovely. Hubby's parents, his sister and a nephew came along with my long time good friend (more like a sister) and her hubby.

I'm trying to stay out of a funk. It's working ... most of the time. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 120 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Nov 27, '16 9:21pm PST 
I tried to post earlier but it kept telling me to keep things G rated.shrug

Not sure what was wrong with my post. I edited it three times on stuff that wasn't a problem...but still wouldn't let me post. Let's see if this one goes through.
[notify]
» There has since been 127 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Oct 23, '16 6:42pm PST 
Bunny hug The universe will provide. hug

We winterized the 5th wheel today. Clean and ready to go or not. I did more yard work and put hoses away, etc. Hubby cleaned out my car so he can use it this week for work.

I made chili and cornbread for dinner. yummy.

Tea tomorrow with my sweet neighbor. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 186 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Oct 21, '16 11:58am PST 
Wild Turkeys! Super cool.

Jasper has gained 3lbs way to go He is still eating, playing with Hershey, and loving on everyone. We have him on two pain meds and anti-biotics.

60 degrees here with sunshine. cloud 9

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 192 posts. Last posting by , Thu 4:23 pm

(Page 1 of 218: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.