Close X

Postings by Sonja's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 212: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Feb 4, '16 10:48am PST 
Thanks everyone hug Sonja got egg in her breakfast this morning. Last night she had a little beef in her dinner. It was very exciting.

I've got whatever crud that is going around. I had such vertigo last night I couldn't walk a straight line. Coughing, congestion, headache, stuffy nose, sore throat. I have my annual "Wellness" checkup today. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Feb 2, '16 9:49pm PST 
Sonja turned 15 today! partyparty My sweet girl took a nap with me cloud 9 It was awesome cuddle time.

Still cold, cold, cold here.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '16 11:44am PST 
cloud 9 Dea cloud 9

Winter is back here in full force. Storm came in last night. Frozen and icy...so icy it broke the snow blower thinking Stay safe out there. hug

I'm going to Skype today (for the first time) with one of my students...who gave me a new computer. I'm slowly transferring my documents, etc. to this new computer. My old one is ready to bite the dust any day now. I'll have a new email address.

Gentle hugs for Jay and for you hug

Something has been going on with my left hand. Not sure even how to describe it other than pain. I'm sure its just another development to my Auto-Immune disease. All I have to say to that is, "poopy" laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jan 26, '16 9:18pm PST 
Love the name Bunny! hug

hug Everyone hug
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jan 22, '16 8:28pm PST 
Sonja is back to herself. Thank you all for your well wishes hug

We had a horrible ice storm and then snow on top of it. I prefer snow over rain and mud too.

Names for kitty: Cinder-Ellie, Picasso, Bamboo, Blossom, Ember, Willow, Mist
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jan 18, '16 10:57am PST 
Happy Birthday Jay! partypartywishes

Rainy and grey here. Sonja has been sleeping a lot since yesterday. She had diarrhea a few days ago but I made her some rice water and put some"Bounce Back" in it. I gave her 20ml and that took care of the diarrhea. She ate well yesterday. But she's still asleep this morning (its almost noon right now) which isn't normal. keep her in your thoughts.
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Jan 13, '16 5:17pm PST 
I have been freezing every night this week and I can't seem to get warm. Hubby went out tonight to find me a nice electric blanket cloud 9 Right now I have three layers on with the heating pad on my back and a blanket over me... plus three dogs cuddling me. Menopause? where are my hot flashes?

50 degree weather sounds nice.
[notify]
» There has since been 54 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jan 11, '16 4:53pm PST 
laugh out loud Flicka laugh out loud Jay laugh out loud

Kali - You have a kind and generous heart. The world needs more people like you.

Bunny - Torties are my favorite!

I don't remember if I told you guys that hubby has just recently gotten into football which I find hysterical. After all these years...he has never been into watching sports.

"His team" is the Seattle Seahawks. I have to say... that one handed catch while in the air and at -6 degrees in Minnesota yesterday was amazing!
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '16 12:41pm PST 
Flicka - This may sound like an odd question...but have you blown your nose since the fall? The reason I ask is that I'm very familiar with orbital fractures due to being in martial arts for 3 plus decades. An orbital fracture may not have any other indicators until you blow your nose and your eye swells and turns purple. They can be very serious and cause permanent vision loss in that eye. hug

Hope all is well hug

Glad the kitty is getting care. You're awesome Bunny! Like Kali said, the cat has you to look after it now. Can't think about the what if's.

I'm loving the harness we got for Sonja!!! So very helpful for going up and down stairs with her.

Ok...only this crowd with understand this story. Sonja has been unsteady on her feet for sometime now. Recently she has had balance issues while pooping. She has fallen into it a few times and we've had to clean her up afterwards. Yesterday, she ran around the yard (doing her doo doo dance) and came right over next to me on the side walk and got into poop position so I would hold her up while she went poop. She was so excited when she completed the task without falling she spun and did her kangaroo happy dance...then fell. Sweet girl laugh out loudcloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 73 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jan 1, '16 9:37pm PST 
partyparty Happy New Year!! partyhappy dance

It is bitter cold here. -16 this morning eek

We had a small party last night. We built a fire in our fire pit... I made chili and corn muffins. We all brought 2015 calendars to burn. We talked about the good and bad things that happened in each month before burning that page. So much fun and therapeutic!!

It's a new year baby!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 86 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 2:20 pm

(Page 1 of 212: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.