Postings by Sonja's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 200: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '14 8:44am PST 
Happy B-Day Missy!partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswisheswisheswishes

Sumo is somewhat back to normal. Keeping an eye on him though shrug Not sure what that was?
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '14 10:37am PST 
Sumo can not walk a straight line this morning. He is walking like he is drunk on an unstable surface. Mini-stroke? He's not eating either.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Dec 13, '14 8:25am PST 
wavehug

I woke up with Pink Eye eek Got into see the doc and am on mega antibiotics and eye drops. Clorox wipes to the rescue! I spent all day yesterday wiping down every surface and gadget in the house....light switches, doorknobs, remotes, cell phones, drawers, scissors, pens, etc. So i can't go with hubby to Boise for his uncles memorial service. His niece is there with her little ones. I'm still contagious. Just call me Typhoid Mary. The upside is I will be able to get holiday cards done. wink

Crazy weather Toto, Bunny. Stay safe and warm!

hug Sarah hug
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '14 10:58am PST 
Hubby's uncle passed away unexpectedly. Service is on the 15th.

I now have another dam cold. Ahgg!

Sarah - Your new foster sounds great. Your description of her....well, I can't wait to see a picture. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '14 5:47pm PST 
Have her checked Ty. My cat, Yoshi, had that happen and it was kidney tumors. hug I hope its not hug
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '14 2:22pm PST 
hug Thanks for the well wishes. My sister is being moved out of ICU today so she is doing better.

After my sister lost her right arm in an accident I special ordered her a Lazy Boy recliner with the recline mechanism on the left side. It was suppose to be a Christmas gift (this was several years ago but still pisses me off). I got the call it had been delivered so I went to see it. The handle was on the right side. I called the furniture company we had been dealing with to complain and have them pick it up since it wasn't what we special ordered. The sales guy had the nerve to ask, "Are you sure you sure she can't use it?" I said, "maybe if she could grow back her right arm, you a$$ hat."

Needless to say we went to a different store and was very satisfied with the purchase and customer service.

Ty - are the lumps only on one side of her body or is one lump on one side and the other lump on the opposite side?
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '14 5:40pm PST 
Back home. My sister was taken to the hospital yesterday for blood clots in both lungs. She's in the ICU but doing better.

I'm wiped out from our trip but we had a great time. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '14 12:55pm PST 
Nicky - I'm getting everyone the same thing this year (but different per person)....A Christmas Tree Ornament! You can buy in bulk (one dozen) for cheap on Amazon. I got the wooden ones that you paint yourself to give. I looking forward to painting them.
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '14 8:42pm PST 
Glad you're feeling better Bunny!

I'll be sending you the recipe Flicka way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '14 11:59am PST 
Most insects here are dead now. I can just see Sonja barking at a beetle that big and doing her kanga-poodle routine....jumping up and down like a pogo stick. laugh out loud

We've been having squirrel drama. Its that time of year where I feed the birds and that draws the squirrels. Hubby was up earlier than me as I woke up to Hershey screaming in delight as he had cornered a squirrel. Naughty's.

Bunny hug take care. Tumbles are NOT as fun as they sound. Soak in an Epsom Salts bath....works wonders for soreness hug

Flicka- wish you could have joined in the fun last night. We had a great time. Soup turned out really good. I got the crock pot recipe from a friend. Potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, cream cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, ham and cook in the crock pot for 8 hours....top with shredded cheddar cheese when done.

Toto - you are right...puppies need to be puppies.

If I could send the rain to where it was needed I would. I'd rather have snow this time of year.
[notify]
» There has since been 68 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 8:44 am

(Page 1 of 200: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.