Postings by Hershey's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 206: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '15 9:39pm PST 
I have 4 tween girls (one is my great niece) staying with us til Thursday. Tomorrow they are all going to a sewing camp for the day. They will be making Traveling Kits. We have all our supply's. They're going to be cute!

Looking at Petfinder isn't wise either Bunny laugh out loud

big hughug Friends
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '15 12:57am PST 
I'm not able to sleep. Had one of my long time students leave my dojo for good. I know I'll be ok with it. It's for the best. It just hurts right now.

He's a narcissist. Nothing is ever his fault. He belongs to the "but brigade" as I call it. I'm not a racist, but... I'm not sexist, but... etc. Usually what comes after the "but" is an attempt to minimalize and justify the person's bad behavior.

This is me letting it go. relieved

I've been lucky. None of my dogs have been skunked (knock on wood). I did have a close call with a badger once. I may have told this story before so forgive me if I repeat myself.

I was hiking with 4 dogs off leash on a county trial. We stopped mid-way at a creek to rest and get water. The dogs are milling about while I stepped into the creek to cool off. I then noticed a bush rustling. I thought it was one of my dogs but out waddled a large badger. Half my brain thought, "cool!" the other half went, "oh sh!t". I turned and ran down the hill in hopes my dogs wouldn't see the badger. I got very lucky because none of them saw it and followed me back down the trail. relieved

We have good folks here on Dogster hug It makes me crazy when people have wild animals as "pets." To me, it's (for the lack of a better word) sac-religious. Especially wolves.

I'm off to play the breed game. Something mindless for awhile. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '15 3:42pm PST 
I've been sleeping a lot since I got everything wrapped up regarding tournament. I got all results posted, items shipped off to those who ordered things, organized all tournament material into a very large container with wheels, and finished paying bills.

hug Flicka hug

We have a neighbor that walks his dog off lead...sort of. The dog has a leash attached to his collar but holds the leash in his mouth. It's adorable and they seem to be in tune with one another.

I don't understand how anyone could leave a dog in a hot car for long periods of time. We have people who do it with babies and small children too. grr.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jul 18, '15 7:14pm PST 
wave I have survived my two weeks of go-go-go! Everything went smooth. Everyone had a great time. I finally can catch my breath and get re-organized from the aftermath of the weekends events.

I had several of our folks say this was the best tournament they've been to on the mainland. hi5
[notify]
» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '15 8:36pm PST 
Ok....here we go....wish me luck this weekend. Tomorrow folks start getting into town. I have gifts and t-shirts to deliver. Everything is organized...now it time to rock and roll.
[notify]
» There has since been 83 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '15 9:22pm PST 
hug Flicka hug

hug Friends hug

Can fireworks be over already!?! Grr.
[notify]
» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '15 9:35pm PST 
It's been a busy past few days getting last minute details finished for the tournament next weekend.

hughughughughug I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Flicka hug It's a blessing he went in your arms surrounded by love. hug Grief is a process, as I'm sure you know. We're all here for you my friend. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 95 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '15 9:53pm PST 
I have a niece who is upset at Marriage Equality and profession the glory of "traditional marriage." I said, "Traditional marriage was about women being owned...first by their father then by a man who paid 4 goats and a cow for her."

hug Lucas

We had an eventful Saturday morning. I wasn't sleeping well but finally fell asleep around 2am just to awaken to a queasy tummy at 5:30am. I proceeded to be sick to my stomach (vomiting) when I hear Jasper barking outside and Hershey screaming with excitement. They had gotten up with me to go potty which isn't unusual...the barking and screaming was.

I wake up hubby to help and we both run outside to see what all the commotion was about...and the boys had cornered a cat in our yard. I grabbed Jasper while hubby tried to get Hersh. Unfortunately, hubby grabbed cactus while trying to catch Mr. Brown.

We finally got them all in and settled down so I could try and settle my tummy with some ginger root tea.

I'm glad we have nice neighbors. Dogs making that much noise at 5:30am on a Saturday isn't cool.

Damage: Mr. Brown has a scratch on his nose and Jasper has one just above his left eye. Both very lucky. I've been cleaning their wounds daily and keeping an eye on them cuz cat scratches can get nasty fast.

Sonja had a pretty restless day today...pacing...drooling...I think I need to get some pain meds for her. She had been doing quite well. This beastly heat doesn't help I guess.
[notify]
» There has since been 130 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jun 27, '15 4:11pm PST 
Yes, Lucas was embarrassed. My Pepper Pooh had an accident once when she got older and she was mortified. hug

I'm definitely keeping the dress. Its fancy enough to go to special occasions and casual enough for parties. way to go

It's a beautiful thing when any two souls find love. It's sad when people feel anger, hate, or fear just because of love. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 136 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 9:44pm PST 
wave

hughughughughug

I don't even know where to start. My karate son and his lady have called off their wedding. cry I'm just sad for them both.
[notify]
» There has since been 139 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 3:04 pm

(Page 1 of 206: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.