Postings by Hershey's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 206: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '15 9:53pm PST 
I have a niece who is upset at Marriage Equality and profession the glory of "traditional marriage." I said, "Traditional marriage was about women being owned...first by their father then by a man who paid 4 goats and a cow for her."

hug Lucas

We had an eventful Saturday morning. I wasn't sleeping well but finally fell asleep around 2am just to awaken to a queasy tummy at 5:30am. I proceeded to be sick to my stomach (vomiting) when I hear Jasper barking outside and Hershey screaming with excitement. They had gotten up with me to go potty which isn't unusual...the barking and screaming was.

I wake up hubby to help and we both run outside to see what all the commotion was about...and the boys had cornered a cat in our yard. I grabbed Jasper while hubby tried to get Hersh. Unfortunately, hubby grabbed cactus while trying to catch Mr. Brown.

We finally got them all in and settled down so I could try and settle my tummy with some ginger root tea.

I'm glad we have nice neighbors. Dogs making that much noise at 5:30am on a Saturday isn't cool.

Damage: Mr. Brown has a scratch on his nose and Jasper has one just above his left eye. Both very lucky. I've been cleaning their wounds daily and keeping an eye on them cuz cat scratches can get nasty fast.

Sonja had a pretty restless day today...pacing...drooling...I think I need to get some pain meds for her. She had been doing quite well. This beastly heat doesn't help I guess.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jun 27, '15 4:11pm PST 
Yes, Lucas was embarrassed. My Pepper Pooh had an accident once when she got older and she was mortified. hug

I'm definitely keeping the dress. Its fancy enough to go to special occasions and casual enough for parties. way to go

It's a beautiful thing when any two souls find love. It's sad when people feel anger, hate, or fear just because of love. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 9:44pm PST 
wave

hughughughughug

I don't even know where to start. My karate son and his lady have called off their wedding. cry I'm just sad for them both.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '15 8:02pm PST 
Yes. They realized it wasn't realistic and had no way to "require it." Plus they would have no access to the findings since we are not their employees.

Productive day of organizing divisions, etc. for the tournament.

I have Sonja on my lap cuddling now. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '15 10:17pm PST 
I'm glad everyone is safe. hug

I think Cavaliers are a great breed for beginner dog guardians IMO.

The next three/four weeks are going to be busy!!! Tournament is July 11 and registration ended last night. Now for the coordinating of divisions and getting total number of participants, finalizing t-shirt orders, gifts, and catering.
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '15 2:43pm PST 
Stay safe and dry Flicka! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 54 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '15 6:00pm PST 
He is a looker!!! Very beautiful!

hug Flicka hug

It's been pretty quiet today. I had the girls make birthday cards for the party tonight. They enjoyed it and we got to talk which was nice.

Sonja seemed to having some slight seizure activity this morning. Small trembling and teeth chattering. I increased her med by a half and that calmed things down. Now she's drooling and sleeping lots. My sweet angel.
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '15 3:23pm PST 
I've had a nice reprieve from the girls today. Katie has had them out most of the day. I was able to do a bit of yard work and engrave all the tournament medals. way to go

I'm waiting for them to call me so I can take them out to dinner. They have a birthday / slumber party tomorrow.
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '15 5:58pm PST 
hug Glad Lucus is doing better. hug

happy dance Hooray for decent tenants.

It's a bad tick year here too Kali.

I have my great niece for the weekend. She brought her best friend and my karate sons two daughters are here too. All are teens (10-12 years old). I took them to the Blackfoot Dog Show today and got my "dog nerd" on.

They had a pizza party and now they are watching a movie. Tomorrow Katie is taking them to the Mall. One girl has never been to one and wants to go. Better them than me.
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '15 1:47pm PST 
wave Hugs to all our ailing doggies hug

Sumo turns 14 in July. Scarlett just turned 14 in May and of course Sonja turned 14 in February. Household is full of seniors. hug Our new little Abby is 13.

When Sonja gets too tired...she puts herself to bed in our bedroom which is just fine with me because she feels the need to follow me EVERYWHERE. I don't mind her being with me but she get's worn out going in and out of the house...up and down stairs. She falls more frequently when she does that and I don't like her falling so much. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 91 posts. Last posting by Cobain ADC, SGDC, CGN, Today 4:24 am

(Page 1 of 206: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.