Postings by Hershey's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 196: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '14 3:06pm PST 
Not surprised Toto...interesting to watch it play out. Have fun on your vacation!

Swamps are a vital part of our ecosystem .... they just aren't fit for human living IMO. wink These poor people were getting eaten alive by all the bugs and leeches plus had to try and keep away from all the poisonous snakes that were all over the area....and don't forget all the poisonous spiders....and gators. eek meditate without clean water to drink, no food, no shelter and only a knife, fire starter, and each other to keep themselves alive.

Some of the pairs figure out how to work well with each other...others it's a constant mental battle just to communicate. One episode I watched....I wanted to punch the guy in the throat about ten minutes into it and yell, "STOP WHINING!!!!" laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '14 3:46am PST 
I'm watching "Naked and Afraid" on Discovery Channel. They are in the Louisiana Swamp trying to survive for 21 days with just a knife and a fire-starter. My worse nightmare. Swamps scream to me "Humans don't belong here!"

It's interesting...I've seen a few different episodes and the mentally stronger of the two people has always been the female.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '14 5:44pm PST 
Finally able to get on Dogster today. dancing Hope all is well with everyone. Fall has come early here. We are down in the 40's at night. Sweater weather and school is back in.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '14 5:48pm PST 
Next week classes start back up at ISU. I'm teaching a "Senior Women's Self-Defense" class through the University's New Knowledge Adventure group for seniors in our community. I've been working on updating research and material for the class.

My karate group will also be very busy this school season. We have multiple classes going on at the Leavitt Center as well as our ISU Karate Club and classes. It's "go time" to earn money for the tournament we are hosting next year.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '14 3:54am PST 
LOL Disney is not first choice. Hubby's family is Disney freaks...but they all have a ton of kids. Hubby and I will probably break away from everyone and go to Epcot.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '14 11:47pm PST 
EEeek Botfly larvae eek Super ick! Glad she's doing better.

I love going to different places...but travel is hard on me these days. I can't wait (nerd alert) for a Star Gate to use for travel. Wouldn't that be cool?! Pack your bags, dial your destination, walk through a gate and poof, you're there!

Tomorrow I need to trim down and thin out my Hollyhocks.
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '14 10:32am PST 
hug ouch Twister hug

Our family is talking about going to Disney World next May. I've never been to Florida. I usually don't travel east of the Rockies cuz muggy and buggy is NOT my thing. laugh out loud Hopefully May won't be too bad.
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '14 6:30pm PST 
Someone say cupcakes? Here is my mother-in-law's recipe for
Paradise Cupcakes...They are heaven!

Ingredients:
1 (11oz) can mandarin oranges with juice
4 eggs
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 Yellow cake mix (the kind with pudding in it)
1 (3 oz) package instant vanilla pudding

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine eggs, oil, oranges and juice. Add cake mix and instant vanilla pudding and beat. Bake according to cake box directions. Cool.

Topping:
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice
1 (3 oz) package instant vanilla pudding (not a typo...its needed here too)
1 (8 oz) whipped whipping cream.

Take pineapple and juice, instant pudding mix, and whipped cream...stir until it is blended. Spread onto cooled cupcakes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. ENJOY!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Aug 17, '14 7:08pm PST 
My neighbor thinned out her Iris and gave some to me. So that is what I did today....plant Iris. smile

Hey, where did the summer go? Seriously, Fall semester is just around the corner. Time fly's when you're having fun I guess.eek
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Today 9:35 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Beasley at the Rainbow Bridge
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Aug 17, '14 6:57pm PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Aug 17 6:57 pm

(Page 1 of 196: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.