Postings by Hershey's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 196: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '14 3:33pm PST 
I have had walking pneumonia. So glad I went in to see my doc.

We had a fire in old town on Friday in one of our historic buildings. The Monarch is a "total loss." All 15 residents made it out safe....no loss of life. One of those 15 is a student of mine. He will be staying with us for as long as it takes for him to re-establish himself.

Yesterday was a busy day in Pocatello. We had many activities going on....the Sagebrush Art Festival at ISU, the Pocatello Pump (rock climbing), the Greek Festival, C.W. Hog Pig Out (Cooperative Wilderness Handicapped Outdoor Group) fundraiser, and a couple of other things I can't remember. We went to the Art and Greek festival.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '14 10:22pm PST 
and hope to hear all about it when you get home!
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '14 5:58pm PST 
hughughughughug I'm so glad you went in to get checked hughughughughug what an ordeal.

My husband has gone through radiation treatment for prostrate cancer. It made him very fatigued. We found a drink called "Zip Fizz" that helped with the fatigue. It's mostly B vitamins but because its liquid...it get absorbed faster. Costco carry's it. Rest and healflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '14 10:10pm PST 
Moose dancing hug

Crazy weather here too Toto....except for the humidity.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '14 4:57am PST 
Losing trees sucks. Not too much debris from the wind but had to clean up broken limbs and such.

dancing for your tickets Flicka. Sounds great.

Toto - I'm not as computer savvy as I should be so I leave the page photos the same. Besides, we really only have July, August and winter here anyway. laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '14 4:40pm PST 
Well, Fall classes stared yesterday. It's going to be a busy semester.

Mega windy today. Night temps are going to be in the 30's this week eek
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '14 2:30am PST 
Sorry about your bunny rabbit, Bunny. hug My neighbor made dinner this evening and we played Rummy. It was wonderful food and fun games.

Well, I spoke too soon regarding the weather. It's back to fall temps. That's ok. I think we are going to the State Fair tomorrow. I love the birds (chickens and roosters) and the bunnies and the goats and the horses....ok all the animals and of course fair food I only eat once a year.
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '14 8:11pm PST 
Nicky - I love Arnold Palmer's but I've never had a frozen one wink Sounds delightful! Hoping the weather holds for you and your friends.

We are back to summer heat laugh out loud at least for a week or two.
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '14 4:33am PST 
Happy Birthday fluffy Thor partypartyflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '14 3:06pm PST 
Not surprised Toto...interesting to watch it play out. Have fun on your vacation!

Swamps are a vital part of our ecosystem .... they just aren't fit for human living IMO. wink These poor people were getting eaten alive by all the bugs and leeches plus had to try and keep away from all the poisonous snakes that were all over the area....and don't forget all the poisonous spiders....and gators. eek meditate without clean water to drink, no food, no shelter and only a knife, fire starter, and each other to keep themselves alive.

Some of the pairs figure out how to work well with each other...others it's a constant mental battle just to communicate. One episode I watched....I wanted to punch the guy in the throat about ten minutes into it and yell, "STOP WHINING!!!!" laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Today 3:33 pm

(Page 1 of 196: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.