Postings by ♥CHLOE♥'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Cavalier Questions? Dry Skin? Full coat?
CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '14 9:46am PST 
Hello! I'm Cinnamon & I am a 4 year old part Cocker Spaniel/part Cavi mix - I was a RESCUE - can you believe? I was rescued last year on April 25th where Animal Care & Control found me... well, it's all on my page #1293579 so I hope you will read it.

I hope to get to know you all soon. wavewavewavewavewavehug

Mr. Peabody (perfect name from your pics, BTW - I'm sorry, Mommy wrote the wrong message, but I hope you will accept!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Onyx & Ruby, Mar 30 6:03 pm

Plus Contests > Two 200 zealie drawings! Come one, come all!!
CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 11:54am PST 
Dogster is backapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Savannah aka Banners!, Mar 22 6:48 am

Senior Dogs > Hip, lower back, pain management?

♥CHLO- E♥

Chloe's got Mom- wrapped around- her paws

Barked: Sat Jan 11, '14 3:59pm PST 
I was on Dasaquin prescribed by my vet - I hope this helpshug
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mar 8 1:13 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Worried no other dog will live up to her...

CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 10:24am PST 
Guiltily, I do sometimes compare Cinnamon to my beloved Chloe who passed in February at 16.

Chloe was Chloe & was a Labrador/Cocker Spaniel mix. And so very, very special.

Cinnamon is Cinnamon - she is a Cocker Spaniel/King Charles Cavalier mix who I rescued in April at 3 1/2 years. She was a stray. I never thought I could love again. She has brought love & laughter & smiles back into my life.

No, they're not the same - similar in some ways, but not the same. It was very hard at first. But I love both my girlskissing
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sonny, Jan 14 2:44 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > I Want to Start Cooking for Beasley

CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 9:58am PST 
How did the home cooking go, Beasleyhugkissing
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Milton, Jun 11 8:44 am

Dog Health > Mast cell tumor, already spread to lymph node
♥CHLO- E♥

Barked: Mon Dec 2, '13 3:03pm PST 
Mom still cries but they wanted to aspirate my liver at 15.....

Mom said no way. I went to the bridge at 16... I had a wonderful life.

Thank you for the crash course on MCTlittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

I love my Mom so much & sent her Cinnamon to try to make her tears stophughughugkissingkissingkissingkissingkissingkissing They still flow but she smiles nowmeditate
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Holly - CGC TDI, Dec 3 10:53 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Placing a dog with a bite history

CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Wed Nov 13, '13 6:09pm PST 
Please Please Please go to Abandoned Angels to adopt a dog - there are SO MANY in need - some young (18 months), some older.....

Please go to their website - I am blessed with my little Cinnamon thanks to them.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Noah, Nov 19 5:34 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need a new home for 2 5 month old Beagles - anyone interested?

♥CHLO- E♥

Barked: Mon Nov 4, '13 12:58pm PST 
Hi Twister - thank you for responding - I don't know why but I think because they have bonded together - but that's the condition of the adoption.

ASPCA in NY is pretty good but I thought I would step in because my friends generally deals with cats hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hershey, Nov 5 12:45 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need a new home for 2 5 month old Beagles - anyone interested?

♥CHLO- E♥

Barked: Sun Nov 3, '13 4:03pm PST 
Hi! I hope this message will be seen

My Mommy's friend Jane, volunteers at the ASPCA in NYC (Manhattan). She just told me that she met 2 5 month old Beagles who were returned to the ASPCA because the owner's apartment was too small

They are very cute & are so young & in need of a good home.... they do, however, have to be adopted together.

Can anyone help? Please respond & I will forward your response to Jane & hopefully these two little babies will find a happy, new home together.

Thank you.

Love, Janine, Chloe & Cinnamon
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hershey, Nov 5 12:45 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > DO NOT "Adopt" from Forever Friends Animal League
CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Sun Nov 3, '13 4:01pm PST 
Hi! I hope this message will be seen smile

My Mommy's friend Jane, volunteers at the ASPCA in NYC (Manhattan). She just told me that she met 2 5 month old Beagles who were returned to the ASPCA because the owner's apartment was too small

meditateshock

They are very cute & are so young & in need of a good home.... they do, however, have to be adopted together.

Can anyone help? Please respond & I will forward your response to Jane & hopefully these two little babies will find a happy, new home together.

Thank you.

Love, Janine, Chloe & Cinnamon
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jul 26 1:33 am

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.