Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saint Bernard > How much do Saints eat?
Miles Giles

The First- Mid-Missouri Pet- Idol!

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 12:23pm PST 
Miles was a little sickly and underweight when I adopted him. He ate EIGHT cups a day for about a month at one point. Now that he's all caught up weight-wise and super healthy, he eats three cups two times a day at nine months old. I feed him Eagle Pack Holistic Large and Giant Breed Puppy. It's specially formulated for the needs a giant breed dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , May 10 5:53 am

Saint Bernard > Miles Giles is on Animal Planet!
Miles Giles

Barked: Tue Sep 29, '09 6:55am PST 
Miles is the current Animal Planet Wall of Shame Dog. He now has a chance to be on the television channel!!!
Check out this adorable guy:

http://blogs.discovery.com/wall_of_fame/2009/09/wall-of-shame-ni nja-doggie-is-here-to-protect-you-heeeyah.htmlapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 7 5:24 pm

Saint Bernard > Steps on us and goes nuts at the front door

Miles Giles

Barked: Sat Sep 19, '09 2:28pm PST 
Miles steps on my feet sometimes and just stands there. I don't know why he does it. I've heard from some sources that it's a dominance thing, but I'm not sure about that.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 25 2:04 pm

Saint Bernard > Debbie Downers

Miles Giles

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 7:35am PST 
When I'm out walking Miles, people find it necessary to tell me that Saint Bernards don't live very long. Sometimes some one goes into a story about how their large dog only lived to be 6 years old... Do they want me to start mourning right now? I find it very rude that strangers would say such things in front of Miles. Does this ever happen to any other Saint parents? What is your response?silenced
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 30 12:18 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > full time workers

Miles Giles

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 7:17am PST 
Luckily, I can take my dog to work with me. However, some days are to long for him to come with, so my sister is official pet sitter and keeps him entertained. I am so fortunate to have her. Although Miles sleeps MOST of the day, he really just wants to be where his people are whether he's sleeping or not.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 7:08 pm

Saint Bernard > When did you neuter?
Miles Giles

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 7:10am PST 
I've heard the exact same thing as Zeeva. However, I had Thurgood neutered at about 7 months because I was concerned about aggressive behaviors (although mild), and Miles was neutered at 6 months for the same reason. I recommend gathering as much information as possible and making the decision that's right for you and your dogs. Once some of these negative behaviors begin, they don't necessarily just disappear after neutering. I decided to nip it in the bud (no pun intended). Thurgood is now 2 years old, 100% healthy and has no joint/bone problems.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 1:14 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > dry mouth st bernard? how does that happen?

Miles Giles

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '09 9:07am PST 
All Saints drool. If drool is an issue, this is not the dog for you.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 26 9:07 am

Saint Bernard > How much does your Saint weigh - Part II

Miles Giles

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 10:53am PST 
Miles is 6 months old and weighs about 65 pounds. He is lean and healthy!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 5:14 am

Saint Bernard > the final weigh-in

Thurgood- Morsel

Puppy Prodigy

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 10:47am PST 
Thurgood was gaining weight at about the same rate for several months, then it slowed considerably. He is now 17 months old and still growing. However, he is gaining very little weight and very slowly. Your baby is probably just starting to level off. It's hard to believe that our furbabies will eventually be all grown up!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 10:47 am

Saint Bernard > Taking suggestions for a great Dry Food for Alaska
Miles Giles

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 10:05am PST 
Miles is on Eagle Pack Holistic Large and Giant Breed Puppy, and so was Thurgood as a baby. Thurgood now eats Eagle Pack Holistic Duck because the Holistic Large and Giant Breed Adult made him gassy. We tried Thurgood on Canidae, but he didn't do well on it. His bowels were loose... Good luck finding the best food for furbaby. NOT ALL DOGS ARE THE SAME. STAY TRUE TO YOUR DOG!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 10 5:14 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.