GO!

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Firefighters Let Home Burn
STAR

There is No- Place Like Home!

Barked: Thu Oct 7, '10 6:34am PST 
'No pay, no spray' case: Firefighters 'threatened'
A rural Tennessee fire chief says Obion County firefighters are being unduly demonized for letting a man's home burn because he hadn't paid a $75 municipal fee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39535911/from/toolbar

Federal Funds/Grants pay for the Fire Departments to protect residents
The Choice to allow 4 animals to Burn to Death and a Home to Burm to the Ground. SICK! They held this Family Hostage to prove a point!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 6:32 pm

Dogster Railroad > HELP me get my Dogs before my Ex kills them.
Damian

I'll Be Happy to- Share with you.

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 11:18am PST 
Hope you Get your Pal's Home Soon! we live in SC can't be much Help
But we'll keep our paws crossed you get lots of assistance.
Keep us all posted on when you get your Pal's Home Safe.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jan 7 9:41 am

Food & Nutrition > Eagle Pack was acquired by Berwind Industries

Damian

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 12:11pm PST 
I am Sorry you almost died Bam Bam!!!!hug
I am happy you're still here !hug
Our Vet explained this to me- he said some Dogs just cant tolerate good food.He mentioned the protein levels may have been to rich
and the digestive system could not process the kibble. That made sense to me.

We tried feeding Raw to all of our Giants -they play with the food
toss it in the air, jump on it but they wont eat it!.
they dont like the texture or the taste or maybe the temp.
I have contacted several companies that sell raw the price to feed 6 Giants was Unbelieveable! We found a local source and started cooking for Them well they are so spoiled- But they are happy and healthy and that's what make me happy. Star is still chewing on her foot and our vet is testing her for allergies. we make her wear a sock. you want to see something funny put a sock on a 150 pound Great Dane. She high steps with that foot.
We are going to try the precise plus and see how it goes.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 12:11 pm

Damian

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 10:27am PST 
We disagree simply because Our Giants do not have liver problems
our vet checks them frequently. as i mentioned the gastro intestinal problems began in 2007. One of our Giants had gastro intestinal problems to the extent we had to hospitalize him. I wrote a letter to Eaglepack explained the problems we were having and waited for a responce. I am still waiting for a responce.
2008 I called and spoke to customer service (keep in mind we have 19 years of experience with our Giant breeds) We Know how to feed our Giants .we explained Our Pup's were 6 months old and losing weight. our Adults were also losing weight. the pup's were in trainning classes and during the summer they don't eat as much Our Adults were not in training why were they losing weight! our vet could not find a reason! they were not eating their kibble!
We asked if EP had added something or changed the formula of their Kibble . I was told We can not answer that question!
We switched to the EPH variety in 2008 for a while the problems seemed to go away. the pup's were a year old when we began seeing red paws and chewing problems, Our Vet recommended we change Brands of Kibble and see if our giants responded better.

For all of the animals that like EP & EPH as long as you stay healthy and like your food then EP has done their job well. But for us we need to change Kibble products for the well being of our Giants.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 12:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > It is a SAD DAY!!!

Damian

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '09 9:57pm PST 
Kip Your Mom is Awsome Buddy!
We are really impressed with all of the efforts your Mom & Dad are doing to Help you. The Backpack is a great Idea and The Rope with the duck scent who would have thought that would be the trick to help! Way to Go DogLady!!! The Treat Ball is a Good way to make Kip work for food and it will also keep Kip busy He'll have the ball to play with when he's finished with the treat

We hope Your Daddy is Proud of you Kip! we know you and your Dad are best Pal's! We Are Proud of you Both for all of your Hard work and Dedication!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 27 4:10 pm

Damian

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '09 9:17pm PST 
We switched from Eagle pack in 2007 to another Food source
The reasons were Itchy skin, Red Raw Paw Pad, Ear Infections, the problem Continued Weight loss in Adult Great Danes Young Pup';s In Training lost even more and after writting to EP and getting no responce from the Company we changed to the New Source.
we have not had a problem and Weight is back to where Our Great Danes should be They are all Healthy. Our Vet Appreciated the Business! but, even the Vet said Too Much Protein in the EP!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 12:11 pm

Damian

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '09 10:49am PST 
Eagle Pack was acquired by Berwind Industries in 2007. Wellness was acquired by Berwind in 2008 and the two companies were merge into a single entity called WellPet LLC. Regrettably, due to changes in ownership, leadership, management, style of management, removal of key personnel, stopping overseas distribution of Eagle, and deep philosophical differences, I can no longer endorse nor feed the Eagle Pet Food product line. After careful consideration I will be using and endorsing the Precise and Precise Pet product line and recommending these to anyone that feeds a High Quality Food

Precise is Family Owned Company and located in Texas!
they have never had a Recall!

http://www.precisepet.com/texas_farm_products.html
888-4 77-3247
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 12:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > It is a SAD DAY!!!

Damian

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '09 1:35pm PST 
We know that Kips breeder will not accept Kip back and doesn't have any intensions to help Buyers. The Best way to assist Kip is to continue with the Trainer . We know your Mommy loves you and wants what's best for you. We hope the Trainer can Help!
how did the meeting go?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 4:10 pm

Dogs & Travel > "Pet Airways launches first pet-only airline" -

Damian

Barked: Mon May 4, '09 1:26pm PST 
We found this a few weeks ago.. Thought you might find this interesting! way to go

Pet Airways launches first pet-only airline
by Catey Hill
daily news staff writer

Thursday, April 23rd 2009, 4:00 AM
You may never have to put your beloved Fido or Socks in cargo again. Your pets now have their very own airline - Pet Airways.

Oh, and no owners allowed (not even in cargo)!

The Delray Beach, Florida-based Pet Airways will fly your pets to and from New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, Denver and Los Angeles. The company says your pets will be constantly attended to on the flight and treated as first-class passengers.

ā€œCurrently, most pets traveling by air are transported in the cargo hold and are handled as baggage. The experience is frightening to the pets, and can cause severe emotional and physical harm, even death. This is not what most pet owners want to subject their pets to, but they have had no other choice, until now,ā€ said Dan Wiesel President and CEO of Pet Airways in a statement.

"You see, on Pet Airways, your pets aren't packages, they're 'pawsengers.' And every step of the journey, we'll take care of them as if they were our own. Because that's exactly the way we'd want Zoe [their dog] to be treated" Dan Wiesel and Alysa Binder, the founders of Pet Airways, write on their site.

Here's how the service works: Before the flight, you drop your pet at the "Pet Lounge." Then attendents give the pet a "potty break" about two hours before take-off. Once the pet boards the plane, a pet attendent will take care of his or her needs for the duration of the flight. When the flight lands, your beloved animal will be taken to another "Pet Lounge" where you can pick him or her up. And, you can track your pet along the way with Pet Airway's "Pet Tracker" online. See www.petairways.com.

Read more: "Pet Airways launches first pet-only airline" - http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/04/23/2009-04-23_pet_airways_l aunches_first_petonly_airline.html#ixzz0EZU0qCMZ&A
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 13 9:28 am

Dogs & Travel > airline question
Damian

Barked: Mon May 4, '09 1:11pm PST 
Most Breeders have a prefered airline they will ship puppies from.
Reyna's Breeder might have a better suggestion. The Breeder will have to get the health certificate from the Vet that has given the puppy the required shots. the health Certificate also has an expiration date. the certificate is good for the week the puppy will travel.

This pup is going to be at least 30 maybe 40 pounds by the time to fly comes around.
I think the airlines restrict's the carry on luggage or pet carriers to fit in over head compartments or under your seat. Dont think the carrier for this puppy will fit under the seat.
I could be wrong. check with the airline for their policy.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 11 9:31 pm

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.