Postings by Daisy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Raw Food Diet > Is raw actually helping? HELP!
Oscar

life is- good...sorry- about the- drool...

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '08 5:35pm PST 
could your pup possibly have grass/tree allergies?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Takiah, Apr 8 4:19 pm

Raw Food Diet > I have some questions please
Boo-Boo

big dog in a- small package

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 10:01am PST 
I got very sick and had very bad colitis when fed kibble--even the expensive BLUE and every other brand you can name--I didn't like it and wouldn't eat it--or I did like it and it made me sick. THEN when switched to raw I ate like a starving man and gained a pound and 1/2---no more colitis---I get very excited and start doing circles when mom comes in with grocery bags. I'm healthier AND happier with my RAW diet.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Meridian, Mar 13 10:25 am

Raw Food Diet > turning his nose to raw?

Daisy

older and- wiser..respect- your elders :)

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 9:43am PST 
if he will eat it after you sear the outside then it could be that he likes it b/c it smells better...or maybe its the temp. of the meat...I did have to add a little garlic w/ Daisy...if they are used to eating kibble or canned..then they are used to smelling their food..keep doing what you're doing and just sear less and less like suggested..good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sophia Jewel, CGC, Jan 3 8:06 pm

Raw Food Diet > question about nutrient balance??

Ellie-Mae

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:51am PST 
O.K. a lot of people I know with pups love the idea of the RAW diet..until they start worrying about a nutrient balanced diet. Wouldn't giving a multi-vitamin fix the problem of worrying about a balanced diet...just as people use vitamins in their diets? Isn't that all kibble is...a bunch of dehydrated mush with added vitamins/minerals?
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Tikka, Dec 17 9:38 pm

Raw Food Diet > Does raw cause....bad gas?

Oscar

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 6:57am PST 
I only get gas when I eat eggs and liver....but no diarrhea...sometimes I get blamed for a terrible oder that my human dad caused..but I take it in stride..no harm no foul..except the odor big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Henry, Dec 11 7:49 pm

Raw Food Diet > Fish
Oscar

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '07 5:04pm PST 
nuttin' better than one of my egg fartsbig grin...mom sees me turn my nose to the air and sniff..sniff..sniff..then I get up and walk away--its right about then that mom turns green and looks all around for possible poop...but its just gas..
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Arko, Dec 17 9:06 am

Food & Nutrition > garlic???

Daisy

older and- wiser..respect- your elders :)

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 3:01pm PST 
so, I've been adding chopped garlic to my dogs food now for a while, and have had no problems with fleas, even in the summer...now I hear its 'toxic'..any truth to this or is it maybe the amount of garlic that can be toxic...someone help me clear this up please..
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Arko, Dec 8 4:30 pm

Food & Nutrition > I don't like DOG FOOD!

Oscar

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 2:57pm PST 
if you want to feed a RAW diet and your on a tight budget then I have two words for ya WAL-Mart smile I get a 10lb bag of leg quarters for 4.70 and they have gizzards/heart (packaged together) for cheap. I also scan their reduced priced meat and get good deals on things like pork neckbones and other chucks of meaty-meat. Sardines are also a hit in our house. Honestly, feeding RAW is the healthiest and cheapest way I can feed my clan of 5 dogs...there is an awesome grid that calculates how much (weight) you would possibly need to feed on the raw forums its titled "so you want to feed raw" or something like that, but its great. The raw diet is also an awesome way to trim away unnecessary fat...I have never seen an obese pup on the no-carb dietbig grin AND if your pupper loves people food then she'll probably take right to the raw diet.....she got fat from eating the 'wrong' kind of people food...she'll get plenty of exercise tearing into a fat chicken thigh..its food for thought...whatever you choose to feed will be fed with love so good luck...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sophie P. Frecklebottom, NPC, Dec 8 9:39 pm

Raw Food Diet > Dry skin

Boo-Boo

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 6:28am PST 
Brewers Yeast also helps with a dry coat/skin...I got a bottle of 250 for 2.00 at Walmart...
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Ebony Mae, Dec 9 12:42 pm

Dog Health > HELP MY 6 MONTH CHI PUP BROKE HIS PAW...
Boo-Boo

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 5:57am PST 
Token's mom~ you have done a great job finding help for your pupper..just gotta try to ignore anyone that has negative things to say that don't really apply to your situation...please keep us posted on how your vet visit went...your situation can actually be very helpful to other posters or readers that find themselves in your situation...but who may be afraid to post about it b/c of any negativity they could have directed to them..so..let us know how things go for you and your pup..good luck..
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Oliver -- My Beloved , Dec 28 9:07 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.