Postings by The Black and Tan Clan's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 208: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > question about ticks..
The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 6:53am PST 
thanks guys, im not too worried about getting them out because i bought a tickkey which gets them out really well, me and hubby like to fish so we tend to pick them up but this is the first time ive had to take one off of my baby lol

he still has a bump but its smaller then it was last night
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by The Black and Tan Clan, Apr 11 6:53 am

Dog Health > question about ticks..
The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 5:25pm PST 
Ive never had to take a tick off of any of my dogs but today i found a tick on shadow right near his eye right where they get tear stains... we used this tick remover thing and the ticks head came out (said hubby) but he has this bump a little smaller then a pea and it has a scab on it. Is this normal or should i be rushing him to the vet? should i clean it with peroxide or anything? I have no clue how to take care of a tick bite...
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by The Black and Tan Clan, Apr 11 6:53 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for our daughter

NuNu - {Nubert- Nubinsky}

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 5:42am PST 
i dont know how i missed this, we love your family hughug and were glad your daughter made it through ok xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Apr 7 12:42 am

Plus Power of the Paw > NuNu is having surgery

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Wed Feb 24, '10 7:25pm PST 
Thank you everyone, nunu is doing better everyday! his incision looks like it is healing up just fine, and he is gaining more and more mobility in his back legs everyday! It was very hard to keep him down today... he is able to take a few steps by himself but he looses balance very quickly but the doctor said it could take up to 6 months for him to get all of his balance back. But from one week ago today not having any feeling his back legs to taking steps is amazing to me!!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by The Cali Crew, Mar 9 9:51 pm

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Sat Feb 20, '10 7:49pm PST 
he took a few steps all by himself today!!!! cheerdancingblue dogsnoopyhamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by The Cali Crew, Mar 9 9:51 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Need some prayers for mom\'s grandmom!

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 4:27pm PST 
lots of love to you and the family!! moms grandpa has COPD too so we know what your going through hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Mar 9 7:40 pm

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 4:26pm PST 
Thanks everyone, NuNu seems to be doing good. He is beginning to get some feeling in his back legs!!! He was paralyzed before surgery. He still cant walk on his legs but just that he is reacting to touch is a huge step in my book!! Hes going potty on his own which is another amazing thing!! He has been resting well with help of pain meds and muscle relaxers laugh out loud otherwise he would be up and running like a crazy doxie!! well not running but trying to drag himself around the house... Again thank you all for your support and love, we really appreciate it! Hopefully soon nunu will have the ability to mive his back legs!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by The Cali Crew, Mar 9 9:51 pm

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Thu Feb 18, '10 12:46pm PST 
my last post was supposed to say "thank you all for" sorry i dont quite have my head on all the way today...
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by The Cali Crew, Mar 9 9:51 pm

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Thu Feb 18, '10 11:10am PST 
That you are all your prayers and thoughts... NuNu is home now!! He is doing great and resting. He is on a pain med, a muscle relaxer and an antibiotic, His incesion is scary looking, my poor baby looks like frankendog but he should get his stiches out in 2 weeks snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by The Cali Crew, Mar 9 9:51 pm

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Wed Feb 17, '10 4:30pm PST 
HES OUT!!! and doing well! the doctor said she found a large piece of the disk and there was alot of pressure on his spinal cord but hes out of surgery and coming out off the anesthesia just fine!! SOOO EXCITED!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by The Cali Crew, Mar 9 9:51 pm

(Page 1 of 208: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.