Postings by Buca, Rest in Peace my Love's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How can I say goodbye to my best friend.
Ainjel - In Loving- Memory 8/25

Queen!

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 6:57pm PST 
Take this time and appreciate each and every minute you have with each other... little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Molly Doll ( In Loving Memory), Aug 7 2:25 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying goodbye to sweet Sophie

Queen!

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 2:13pm PST 
When the time is right - you'll know - have the vet come to your house instead of putting her through that extra stress and emotion - because what you are feeling she knows....

Enjoy your time that you have with Sophie - take pictures, do something extra special with her....... I pray for the extra time that you have with her - ..... even if its 1 hour or 1 more month - enjoy the time and savor it like no other time on earth.... little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Kasey, May 3 7:26 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye Rizzo

Sam is at- the Rainbow- Bridge

Lovey

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 2:04pm PST 
Just recently I lost my Sam - and although he was almost 8 years - I know now that he is free of his insulin shots daily and that troubling "other" issue that was going on inside him. Remember the good days with Rizzo and remember that he is now bouncing around a meadow filled with flowers and dog treats and he knows that someday you will be with him... Never think that what you did was wrong, always think that you did it for him because it was the best thing for him.... little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sam is at the Rainbow Bridge , Apr 8 2:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > happy 10th b-day.... a few hours later I had to say goodbye to little bulin

Bella Rose

Barked: Mon Mar 7, '11 5:42pm PST 
So sorry to hear.... My prayers are with you at this time... hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bomber, Mar 8 6:28 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sam is on his way to the Rainbow Bridge....

Bella Rose

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 5:48am PST 
He is gone.... he passed this morning - So hard to endure the pain he was having towards the end - Being diagnosed as a Diabetic and then losing his sight - we were fortunate to have another year with him and spent every day / night with him - he was even able to go camping with us - it was fun - definiately good memories - little kids thought he was a black bear..... makes me laugh.....
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sakari, Feb 18 7:16 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sam is on his way to the Rainbow Bridge....
Bella Rose

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 10:51am PST 
Over the past year - Sam has gone through being diagnosed as a diabetic, went blind from it and now he's on his left breath as I type this. Almost 8 - 2/23/03 is his birthday and we will still celebrate the life that he gave us with the unconditional love of a dog.... He'll be with his mom "Ainjel" and his dad "Buca" shortly..... Please say a prayer for him!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sakari, Feb 18 7:16 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How to know when it\'s time?

Queen!

Barked: Wed Aug 25, '10 7:45am PST 
You will know when it is time - Remember the 5 things she liked to do and when they can't do them - then you know its time. My time was last night at 1:30 am and now i'm in peace... and running free...
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 11 7:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Sweetie Girl and my broken heart

Queen!

Barked: Tue Aug 24, '10 2:07pm PST 
You gave her a home with love no one else wanted to give her and she knows that.... I am so very sorry for your girl...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ainjel - In Loving Memory 8/25, Aug 24 2:07 pm

Get Well Soon > Chi is very sick

Lovey

Barked: Tue Aug 24, '10 1:49pm PST 
I am very glad he is doing better! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 29 4:34 am

Dog Health > Poor Ginger.

Lovey

Barked: Fri Jul 16, '10 8:58am PST 
Sometimes Sam does this and I rub his throat and it goes away.. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Constable Connie, Jul 20 5:12 pm

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.