Postings by Moxie - my precious angel - 1's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My horse died :(
Moxie - my precious- angel - 1

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Wed Feb 5, '14 2:01pm PST 
I'm sorry to hear about your horse. I've been through that and it sucks. I lost a horse to kidney failure and it is heartbreaking. Hugs to you.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by ♠ Deuce ♥, Mar 1 10:33 am

German Shepherd > Moxie went to the rainbow bridge

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Wed Jan 22, '14 1:23pm PST 
I'm sorry to hear about Sabi and Kira. hug I'm glad you like the shelter story. I took that off another dogster page quite a while ago because I thought it was good. If I decide to get another shepherd someday I will adopt another shelter dog. There is something so special about them.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Moxie - my precious angel - 1, Jan 22 1:23 pm

German Shepherd > Moxie went to the rainbow bridge

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Mon Jan 13, '14 2:37pm PST 
I don't know if anyone on here remembers us but my Moxie went to the bridge on Jan. 9. She had hemangiosarcoma.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Moxie - my precious angel - 1, Jan 22 1:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Moxie is at the bridge now

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Mon Jan 13, '14 6:34am PST 
It went way too fast. She was fine and then she wasn't. I miss her so much. Thank you for the kind words.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bismarck - *1989 - 2002*, Jan 14 7:42 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Moxie is at the bridge now

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Fri Jan 10, '14 8:19am PST 
My beautiful Moxie went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. She was fine a week ago and then this week she became lethargic. Brought her to the vet and she was anemic. At the third appointment they did exploratory surgery and removed 1 1/2 gallons of blood and her spleen - which had a tumor on it which had ruptured. The vet thought he could save her till he looked under the spleen and my Moxie was full of cancer. I will miss my baby Moxie forever. Moxie, you were the best dog ever. I love you.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Bismarck - *1989 - 2002*, Jan 14 7:42 pm

German Shepherd > What do you feed your GSD?

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 9:37am PST 
Moxie seems to have lots of food allergies but is doing well on Earthborne Holistics - the fish flavored one.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 25 3:42 am

German Shepherd > Extremely Itchy German Shepard puppy! Bella

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 1:44pm PST 
My Moxie was very itchy. It turned out she has all sorts of food allergies. We have to feed her a grain free, but not only that - the only meat protein she does well on is fish so she gets Earthborn Holistics Fish. Taste of the Wild Salmon also worked well for her. I wish you the best of luck in figuring out what is causing Bella's problems!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Moxie - my precious angel - 1, Oct 2 1:44 pm

Dog Health > Chico just killed another Chicken

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 12:54pm PST 
When a dog started harassing my chickens, I called the township and they told me to shoot the dog. I didn't - but I was very angry about anyone letting their dog do this. My bosses dog ate her neighbors chickens and she was court ordered to pay him over $300.oo for 20 chickens. Maybe put up a fence so Chico doesn't have access to chickens.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Aug 12 11:38 pm

German Shepherd > Bears

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 5:54pm PST 
Yikes! I would much rather run into a bear than a cougar. Luckily we don't have those around here. There are so beautiful, but scary!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 16 4:41 pm

German Shepherd > Bears

I'll do it! Let- me!

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 11:03am PST 
Wiley is a brave boy! Do you run in to Black Bears or Grizzlys? I would faint if a bear charged me! We have black bears here. It's funny, I always felt safer having Moxie with me in the woods thinking she'd scare any bears away, but I think she's more afraid than I am. My son says she gets quiet so she doesn't draw attention to herself. I always carry a stick and a can of hair spray on my walks in case I run into stray dogs, but now I have added a couple pot and pan lids to bang together. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 16 4:41 pm

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.